What's new

540hz fixed sound card crossover (1 Viewer)

Chris Tsutsui

Screenwriter
My sound card is currently being used as an analog pre/pro for my 4.1 home theater. (Hercules GTXP 6.1)
The crossover is unadjustable and fixed at 540hz!
graph
I think this is the reason why I always hear voices come from the subwoofer during DVDs. Does anyone have any ideas how I can fix this... I'm using dual parts express plate amp/tempests as subs...
I suppose one fix would be to us 4 speaker mode and use the high level in/outs of each sub to each main and disconnect the LFE connection. If I do this then what should I set the plate amp crossover to and will I still get all the "deep" bass?
Other than that, the only setting I have to play with is speakers set to "small" or "large". Hercules is supposed to have a driver update that allows the user to adjust the crossover setting.. has anyone found this?

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
i dont know how to fix it, but i must ask, where did you get that program to graph your results?

CJ

Chris Tsutsui

Screenwriter
I didn't use that program nor did I graph that, I found that picture after I did a google search and read 3dsoundsurge.com's review.

I believe it costs $ for that program.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks