What's new

523+ Best Picture Nominees in 365 Days attempt #2 (1 Viewer)

battlebeast

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Warren
This morning, January 1, 2016, I started my attempt to watch all 523+ Best Picture nominees in 365 days.

This includes all 520 nominees (up to 2014), as well as the three nominees for the category "Best unique and artistic production" from 1927-28. It will also include all the nominees from 2015, due to be announced January 14th.

As some of you might know, I achieved this feat from March 10th, 2010 to March 6th, 2011. As many of you know, and as some of you have ridiculed me, I collect the nominees on Blu ray and DVD. I have almost all of them; I have all the ones released to disc. I figured if I don't attempt to watch them all, I never will watch them all. Thus, my second attempt.

My first film was viewed this morning, and was the same film I started with as with my first successful attempt. That film was Up in the Air. I want to document my attempt, so I will be posting reviews of the Blu Rays (and films).

Wish me luck. ;)

battlebeast

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Warren
Up in the Air was the first film I started with on my previous attempt. I thought it a good idea to start with that film again.

523+ Films, 365 Days: Film #1 - Up in the Air

View Date: 1/1/16
Montecito Pictures, 2009
Genre: Romatic Drama
Rated: R
Directed by: Jason Reitman
Staring: George Clooney, Vera Farmiga, Anna Kendrick
Runtime: 1h 49min
Best quote: "Never get behind old people. Their bodies are littered with hidden metal and they never seem to appreciate how little time they have left. Bingo, Asians. They pack light, travel efficiently, and they have a thing for slip on shoes. Gotta love 'em." - Ryan Bingham, on getting through airport security

George Clooney gives one of his best performances in Jason Reitman's Up in the Air. Clooney plays Ryan Bingham, a loner who lives in the sky. Even his sisters barely acknowledge him. Bingham lives aboard airplanes, traveling from one city to another, firing employees for companies who don't have the balls to do it themselves.

Bingham's world is turned up side down when he finds out that HE is about to be the next victim of corporate downsizing. Like all of the people he so carefully lets go from their jobs with his scripted speech, he too is about to become obsolete.

Enter stage left the perky, cutie Natalie Keener (Anna Kendrick). She's young, bright, and ambitious. She has a way to save the company millions - by eliminating the frequent flyers assigned to heartlessly fire helpless employees: IE) Ryan Bingham. Natalie thinks it would be more practical to do it over a live chat - but is it ethical? How nice is it to be fired over the internet?

Ryan Bingham is assigned to show Natalie the ropes. To show her just what he does, and to ease her into the job. Along the way, Bingham meets his equal, a frequent flyer of the opposite sex (Vera Farmiga). She's good looking, smart, and lives in the sky just about as much as he does. Is it possible this loner of the skies could actually fall in love?

Vera Farmiga plays the love interest to Clooney's Bingham and they play off each other very well. Anna Kendrick is also exceptional as the young girl trying to change the system. Her character's no nonsense ambitious naivete plays well against Clooney, even as she gets her ironic just deserts. Kendrick plays the part well - she is sure of her plan, but you can see vulnerability in her. I like that.

Up in the Air was a terrific surprise for me. I loved the film the first time I saw it, and I still do. Clooney is at his best and an irresistible Anna Kendrick is a perfect foil. A film with an important message filled with much irony. Jason Reitman's actors once again deliver amazing performances. As was the case in his earlier film Juno, Reitman coaxes subtleties out of his actors and we what we get are scenes not over the top, but gentle and meaningful. If Jason Reitman can keep coming up with wonderful films like this and Juno, it seems to me a slew of accolades are right around the corner.

The sound and picture on the Blu Ray are flawless. There are no artifacts; color is perfectly balanced, and the picture is sharp as can be. Audio is terrific; no surprise noises, hiss, etc, just crisp and clean.

Blu Ray: 5/5
Film: 4.5

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Because there are so many movies you're reviewing in just a year's time, let's keep all of your reviews in this one thread. Thank you.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Warren, forgive me if you've answered this elsewhere, but I wasn't clear reading your first post -- did you make it through the entire collection last time you attempted this?

It's a huge undertaking and I wish you luck! :)

battlebeast

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Warren
523+ Films, 365 Days: Film #2 - King Solomon's Mines

View Date: 1/1/16

MGM, 1950

Genre: Adventure

Rated: PG

Directed by: Compton Bennett, Andrew Marton

Staring: Stewart Granger, Deborah Kerr, Richard Carlson

Runtime: 1h 43min

Best quote: "In the end you begin to accept it all... you watch things hunting and being hunted, reproducing, killing and dying, it's all endless and pointless, except in the end one small pattern emerges from it all, the only certainty: one is born, one lives for a time then one dies, that is all... " - Alan Quartermain

1950's King Solomon's Mines was not the first film shot on location in Africa, nor was it the first adaptation of H. Rider Haggard's 1885 Novel of the same name. What it was was one of the better early color films shot in Africa, with grand cinematography and wildlife scenes any documentary would be proud of. As for the story, it does take several liberties with the book, but is a decent adaptation of the classic novel.

King Solomon's Mines opens with a great white hunter - Alan Quartermain - shooting an elegant elephant to death. Yes, these were the days before animal conservation was so important, the days before killing animals for a movie was simply wrong, when hunters were free to kill whatever animals they wished for trophies. In fact, TWO elephants are killed - right on screen! Thus begins a film that we may never see the likes of ever again.

As we find out, Alan Quartermain (Stewart Granger) is a guide; a hunter who takes others out to hunt and get their trophy. Stating that he loves most animals more than humans, Alan decides to retire from hunting and guiding. However, the promise of a £5,000 payment to find a young lady's missing husband changes his tune.

That young lady, Elizabeth (Deborah Kerr), her brother John (Richard Carlson) and Quartermain set off into the unexplored area of darkest Africa to find the missing husband. With the lure of money and diamonds, one of the great adventure stories of all time is about to unfold.

There was a great deal of footage shot on location in Africa, where most of the film was shot. Not only did they shoot celluloid, but they also shot real live animals. Many different types of animals were filmed: Giraffes, elephants, lions, ant-eaters, jaguars, monkeys, zebras, antelope... just about every type of beautiful animal Africa has to offer. Horribly, some of these gorgeous creatures were actually shot and killed in the name of filming a motion picture!

Aside from the animals, real African tribes and tribesman appear in the film. Some are even given major screen time. These real African men of the bush, no doubt surprised and shocked to see white men doing funny things in the heart of Africa, stand before us in their own aboriginal clothing, acting and behaving like most people of the 1950's had never seen. It's incredible to see all the various African tribes in all of their glory. They are not actors. There is nothing phoney or Hollywood about them. This is the real deal, and on one level, it's a beautiful thing. Very few films have captured Africa in such raw detail. Like Trader Horn before it, the raw African footage of these animals and bushmen is amazing. King Solomon's Mines provides a real look into the days long gone, when the dark continent was still primitive and largely unexplored.

The cinematography and film editing - for which this film won it's two Oscars - is stunning. The awards are richly deserved. long, sweeping scene of stampedes and full heards of various animals sine brightly in technicolor. Because all of the footage taken was so amazing and well shot, several other films utilized the unused material that was shot for this film. One could have combined all the animal footage into a documentary!

King Solomon's Mines was one of, if not the highest grossing film of 1950. It was extremely popular all over the world. This, along with the incredible cinematography, probably helped earn it a best picture nomination. King Solomon's Mines is a classic story, yes, but the film is more important for its historical depiction of animals and Africa than for its Hollywood value. It isn't a stand-out film, but a good adventure story that will please and entertain. With films like The Asphalt Jungle, Harvey and The Third Man in 1950, one can only feel that King Solomon's Mines stole the best picture nomination.

King Solomon's Mines was released to DVD in 2005 without remastering or restoration. The film's Oscar winning color cinematography deserves to be shown in all of its brilliance on Blu Ray. Here, the color seems bleached out and fuzzy. There are too many instances of artifacts and color sploches dotting the landscape. In one instance, there is a huge purple star in the corner of the screen. I realizes this is probably reminder to the projectionist to change the reel, but it is horribly distracting.

The audio is decent; there is no hiss, crackle, pops or other unwanted sounds, but a restored sound mix would be very welcome.

The only bonus feature is the theatrical trailer.

DVD: 2.5/5
Audio/video: 2.5
Bonus Features: 1/5

Film: 3.5/5

battlebeast

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Warren
523+ Films, 365 Days: Film #3 - The Crying Game

View Date: 1/2/16
Palace Pictures, 1992
Genre: Thriller
Directed by: Neil Jordan
Staring: Forest Whitaker, Jaye Davidson, Stephen Rea, Miranda Richardson
Runtime: 1h 52m
Best quote: "She's not a tart." "No, of course not. She's a lady." "No. She's not that either." - Fergus and Deveroux

Surprise hit of 1992, The Crying Game tells the story of Fergus (Stephen Rea) and Jude (Miranda Richardson), IRA terrorists who Help kidnap a British soldier, Jody (Forrest Whitaker).

Even as he (Jody) is held captive, he manages to befriend Fergus. Knowing he is going to die, Jody asks Fergus to look after his girl In London, Dil (Jaye Davidson).

So, even though he wanted him dead, Fergus feels extremely guilty over what went down, and, after fleeing to London, vows to Attempt look after Dil.

Heavy guilt doesn't stop Fergus from falling in love with Dil. But Fergus is shocked when Jude shows up to confront him for Evading the IRA for so long. Thus, Fergus is forced to attempt a terrorist act he wants no part of.

Although in love with Dil, and under constant survailance, Fergus can't stop his former comrades and save himself and Dil.
He will have to think fast and try to forget about shocking developments. Everything is hinging on him alone.

The Crying Game starts off normally, but has a big twist that no one will see coming. Central to the film, it is a "WHOA!" moment like few other cinema moments.

Stephen Rae and Jaye Davidson give outstanding performances, well worth their Oscar nominations. But it is Jaye Davidson who steals the show, powering this taught thriller right to the very end.

definitely one of the most unique films I've ever seen.

The Blu Ray viewed was a German release with Dutch subtitles. The picture is a tad faded, with instances of artifacts throughout. There are some scenes that look good, with very few, if any artifacts present; however, the very next scene will be full of them. This film needs a remastering and a removal of all the small artifacts that do take away from the viewing experience. there are no Bonus features on this Blu Ray.

The audio is decent, too, free of hiss, static, pops, crackles, etc., although a remastered mix would be very welcome.

Blu Ray: 3/5
Audio/video:3.5/5
Bonus Features: 0/5
Film: 4/5

battlebeast

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Warren
Josh Steinberg said:
Warren, forgive me if you've answered this elsewhere, but I wasn't clear reading your first post -- did you make it through the entire collection last time you attempted this?

It's a huge undertaking and I wish you luck! :)

Josh: Yes, I did make it through all (at the time) 485 films (Including going to UCLA to view two of them). However, there are more films now, and I want to review each one, so I am going to attempt to watch them all once again!

Thank you for your encouragement! :D

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
battlebeast said:
Josh: Yes, I did make it through all (at the time) 485 films (Including going to UCLA to view two of them). However, there are more films now, and I want to review each one, so I am going to attempt to watch them all once again!

Thank you for your encouragement! :D

That's a massive, impressive undertaking. I don't think I could ever make it. Well, maybe if it was my job, but I don't think I could balance it on top of a regular job. I try to keep count of how many movies I watch each year, and this year I watched a movie 211 times (197 different movies, a handful I saw more than once), and I think my best ever count was about 275. I can't even fathom 485! But I gotta tell you, it sounds like fun. I wish I was more disiciplined so I could get through as many themed marathons as you do. I have unwatched discs on my shelf (I've seen the movie, but not the disc) and even motivating myself to go through all of those can be a challenge.

battlebeast

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Warren
Colin Jacobson said:
Wait - you're not watching them in chronological order? That completely invalidates the whole effort!!! ;) :D

In order to utilize my time, I need to watch longer films on my days off. And, I watch certain films on certain days; I've been watching The Ten Commandments on Easter Saturday since 2003, I watch The Shawshank Redemption on my birthday every year, and I watch It's a Wonderful Life on Christmas Eve every year. So I can't watch them in chronological order.

Keith Cobby said:
Good question, are they picked at random?
Most of the films are picked at random ahead of time. I have the month of January filled out, fitting in films between sporting events and other commitments. But yes, Randomly pick a film whose run time fits the time I have that day.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Yes. This will be much better documented in a single thread.

PODER said:
I'll be following with interest!

Me, too.

I've never understood why certain members ridicule your enthusiasm for this particular category. The journey on which you are embarking is something I could NEVER fit into my schedule. All the best!

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
battlebeast said:
I'm usually not a very motivated person. But, once I do this "marathon" if you will, I won't be doing it again. I think.

Maybe can just do more narrowly targeted marathons in the future, like all of the 1930s nominees, or all of the westerns, etc. Or you could just do all of the winners, that in and of itself would still be a huge accomplishment.

battlebeast

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Warren
523+ Films, 365 Days: Film #4 - Born on the Fourth of July

View Date: 1/2/16
Ixtlan Corporation, 1989
Genre: War Drama
Directed by: Oliver Stone
Staring: Tom Cruise
Runtime: 2h 25min
Best quote: "I'm a Vietnam veteran, I'm here tonight to say this war is wrong. This government lied to me, lied to my brothers. The people in this country tricked us into going thirteen thousand miles to fight a war against poor peasant people who have a proud history of resistance, who have been struggling for their own independence for one thousand years. I can't find the words to express how the leadership of this country sickens me. People say, "if you don't love America, then get the hell out," well I love America. We love the people of America very much, but when it comes to the government, it stops right there. The government is a bunch of corrupt thieves; they are rapists and robbers, and we are here to say, "We don't have to take it anymore!" We are here to tell the truth: they are killing our brothers in Vietnam. This wheelchair, our wheelchairs, this steel, our steel, is your Memorial Day on wheels, we are your Yankee Doodle Dandy come home." - Ron Kovic

In my lifetime, I have never said one bad word about a veteran. It doesn't matter what war or peacekeeping mission or deployment they were involved with. To me, every veteran is a hero, no matter what they did. My grandfather was a war hero from WW2, and even though I never got to meet him, he is one of the most special people in my life. He will forever have my eternal respect, just like every soldier and veteran there is. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for people like my grandfather and Ron Kovic, people who volunteered their lives for freedom around the world.

All Ron Kovic ever wanted to do was serve his country. He lived his life for the moment that he could put on a uniform and serve his country to the best of his ability, no matter what the cost.

Ron Kovic (Tom Cruise), is your typical small-town American teen. He is a very gung-ho teenager who believes in protecting the American way of life, eager to protect his country the way his father did in WW2. After joining the US Marine Corps, Ron is sent to Vietnam. however, one horrible day, on his second tour of duty, his platoon strikes a purported enemy village, killing men, women and even children. It is also that day that he kills a young boy from Georgia by accident. These events will haunt him for the rest of his days, helping shape him into the person he will become.

In the coming days Ron himself will be wounded; shot in the foot and then in the back. Paralyzed,Ron is informed he will never walk again or even have children. Through this injury, Ron witnesses first hand the treatment of injured veterans and veterans in general.

Once a staunch supporter of the war, Ron now realizes that the horrors of war are not just left on the battlefield.

Born on the Fourth of July is not just another war film. It is, without question, one of the best anti-war films ever made, along the lines of All Quiet on the Western Front. Despite his couch-jumping antics and his "religious" views, Tom Cruise is pretty good actor. And it is here, in Born on the Fourth of July, that Tom Cruise gives the greatest performance of his career. You can see the passion for the role in his eyes. You see it in every scene. The raw emotion and power of Cruise's performance bleeds through ever frame of film.

Cruise presents the emotional horror Ron Kovic is going through with such ferocity one can scarcely believe that it actually is Tom Cruise. With powerful, Oscar-winning direction from Oliver Stone, Crusie brings to the screen the best performance of a veteran since Coming Home. How difficult it must have been for Ron Kovic to go to the Wilson's home and tell them, "Hey, I killed your only son." The pure emotion shown by Tom Cruise in that one scene won him the Oscar nomination he so richly deserved..

Whether or not you supported the Vietnam war, the riveting performances and stunning cinematography highlight this amazing film and will leave you wondering just how war veterans could be so shamefully treated.

The Blu Ray disc is perfect. Image is amazing, as it should be, showcasing the red, white and blue tints of the Oscar-nominated cinematography perfectly. There are no artifacts or scratches to distract you. Audio is perfect, too. There is no hiss, crackles, pops or other unwated noises present. John Williams Oscar-nominated score comes to life during the battle scenes with bullets whizzing by and guns a blazing.

There are two bonus features that pertain to the film: Backstory, a decent "making of" featurette, and an audio commentary by Oliver Stone. It's maddening that they didn't include the trailer when they included two self-congratulatory featurettes on the Universal films that won Oscars.

Blu Ray: 4/5
Audio/Video: 5/5
Bonus Features: 3/5
Film: 5/5

battlebeast

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Warren
Josh Steinberg said:
Maybe can just do more narrowly targeted marathons in the future, like all of the 1930s nominees, or all of the westerns, etc. Or you could just do all of the winners, that in and of itself would still be a huge accomplishment.
I will definatly do that! Great Idea!

battlebeast

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Warren
523+ Films, 365 Days: Film #5 - Ivanhoe
View Date: 1/3/16
MGM, 1952
Genre: Adventure
Directed by: Richard Thorpe
Staring: Robert Taylor, Elizabeth Taylor, Joan Fontaine, George Sanders, Emlyn Williams
Runtime: 1h 46min
Best quote: "A gentleman at last, and my first task is to steal a horse!" - Wamba

Ivanhoe is the story of a Russian farmer and his tool.

ivanhoe2.jpg

These ignorant words were written for a grade 4 exam by a certain yellow-skinned devil with the blue shorts on. But, as always, Bart Simpson missed the plot of Sir Walter Scott's classic 1819 novel entirely.

Ivanhoe is the story of a roguish Saxon outlaw, Sir Wilfred of Ivanhoe, who fights to free King Richard from an Austrian prison while the king's brother, Prince John, usurps power and tyranny reigns over England.

The character of Ivanhoe is not to be confused with Robin Hood, another roguish outlaw who also fights the tyranny of Price John. While both men are chivalrous outlaws, Robin Hood is the more flamboyant of the two; more charming and charismatic.

MGM's average adaptation of Walter Scott's novel stars Robert Taylor as Ivanhoe, and no, he is no relation to Elizabeth Taylor, his love interest in the film. Robert Taylor is good in the role of Ivanhoe, but nowhere near as gallant or dashing as Errol Flynn was in The Adventures of Robin Hood. It is impossible not to compare the two films.

Elizabeth Taylor, though she gives decent performance, is ultimately miscast as Rebecca. Taylor herself felt miscast, and was hoping to be replaced, which failed to materialize. Emlyn Williams, who plays Wamba, a fool, is one of the better actors in the film, with no slight on Elizabeth Taylor, Robert Taylor, or Joan Fontaine. Williams is the comic relief in the film as he does what he's supposed to: get us laughing.

The film Ivanhoe is merely a second-rate Robin Hood. It has not the charm, chivalry or pageantry that the 1938 Warner Bros. classic had, yet the two films look rather similar in story, art/set direction, and costuming.

Ivanhoe does have some moments of it own; the jousting tournament is a highlight of the film, but the film's centerpiece is a castle siege near the end of the film. Segments of the film are full of adventure, sure, but these scenes don't outweigh the films faults.

In the jousting tournament, Ivanhoe is wounded and near death, yet makes a miraculous recovery in no time to help win the fight against Prince John and save the day. The ransom for King Richard is sent to Austria to be paid for the King's release. In another miracle worthy of a saint, King Richard arrives just as Ivanhoe saves the day. Did the King fly from Austria on the back of an angel?

Some of the battle scenes look well choreographed, but the penultimate duel at the castle is not without it's charm. One hundred or more archers storm the castle, firing for dear life their quivers of arrows yet for all they are worth the arrows merely bounce off castle walls and fail to connect with their intended targets. At times the arrows, when shot, look phoney and unrealistic.

The pacing of the film seems to go quickly; the plot is thin and one feels as if too much was left out of the classic novel. The film, 1h 46min long, could have easily been extended.

Ivanhoe is a good adventure film and a decent adaptation of the classic novel, but not as good as it could have been. One wonders how this film was nominated for best picture over The Bad and the Beautiful - which won 5 of the 6 Oscars it was nominated for.

To truly enjoy this film, be sure to watch The Adventures of Robin Hood afterwards. It's the better of the two medieval stories. Richard Thorpe, good as it is, your film just isn't worthy of the title of "best picture nominee."

The Warner Brothers Blu Ray of Robin Hood is outstanding, filled with bonus features and contains a beautiful restoration of the technicolor masterpiece. However, The Warner release of Ivanhoe is far from perfect. While the audio is decent, free from hiss, pops, crackles and other flaws, an updated audio remaster is essential. On the other side, the video needs work. The technicolor does not pop as Robin Hood does. This picture was beautifully filmed and would look stunning when restored and remastered and presented on Blu Ray. Right now, the picture looks a tad faded, with many artifacts and color blotches present throughout the film.

As for bonus features, the DVD contains two: the first is a Tom and Jerry cartoon, while the second is a gallery of three movie trailers, one being Ivanhoe.

DVD: 3.5/5
Audio/Video: 3/5
Bonus Features: 2/5

Film: 3.5/5

battlebeast

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Warren
523+ Films, 365 Days: Film #6 - The Heiress

View Date: 1/4/16

Paramount, 1949

Genre: Drama

Directed by: William Wyler

Staring: Olivia de Havilland, Ralph Richardson, Montgomery Clift

Runtime: 1h 55min

Best quote: "He's grown greedier over the years. Before he only wanted my money; now he wants my love as well. Well, he came to the wrong house - and he came twice. I shall see that he does not come a third time." - Catherine

In Victorian-era New York City, wealthy widowed Dr. Sloper (Ralph Richardson) lives with his widowed sister and adult daughter, Catherine (Olivia de Havilland), who has yet to marry. The emotionally abusive Dr. Sloper, worried his daughter will become a spinster, wishes his daughter to be more outgoing and socially graceful. Taking her to a party, Catherine meets the young and dashing Morris Townsend (Montgomery Clift) who is immediately smitten with the young heiress. Though he professes his love for Catherine, Dr. Sloper dismisses his romantic advances, instead believing that Morris is, in fact, a gold digger.

An interesting film with terrific performances all round. Ralph Richardson plays Dr. Sloper with a cold, calculating evilness which makes one wonder how anyone could treat their own child so cruely. Although not a monster by any means, Dr. Sloper isn't a loving father as many might be. Montgomery Clift, fresh off a nomination for The Search and a wonderful turn in Red River, is the sly handsome Morris Townsend whose motives for romancing the young heiress are ambiguous at best. He plays the part cooly and calmly, taking full advantage of the naive heiress. Clift's boyish good looks make him the perfect opposite for Catherine, Olivia de Havilland, who steals the picture with her powerful performance as the emotionally fragile young lady who is looking for anyone other than her father to show interest in her. Because she is so naive, she believes the first person to come along is the one for her, that it is true love, and that she will be happy.

de Havilland's passionate performance was truly worthy of the Oscar, the raw emotion powering this film to it's best picture nomination. With an amazing supporting cast, The Heiress is a terrific dramatic film that, although culminating in a satisfying conclusion, will leave you wanting just a bit more.

The DVD was released by Universal in 2007. The film is presented very nicely; the grey scales are perfect, which makes the picture almost crisp. The picture isn't clean, however, with small artifacts present here and there. Not so many that it disrupts the viewing experience, however. There is some flicker, and while initially distracting, it becomes much less so later on. The audio is very good, with no pops, hiss, crackle or other such present. A remastering and small clean up would do wonders for the film, which really doesn't look all that bad at all. A remaster of the audio would help too, but again, it really isn't that bad.

As for bonus features, the DVD contains only two: firstly, and introduction by TCM host Robert Osborne, and second, the theatrical trailer. The main menu doesn't have a chapter selection sub-menu, but there are indeed chapters that can be accessed by remote control.

DVD: 3.5/5
Audio/Video: 3.75/5
Bonus Features: 1.5/5
Film: 4/5

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks