What's new

50% off at Fox Connect (1 Viewer)

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Note, I just filtered on Blu-ray titles on this link. If you are looking for DVD you will need to refilter.
http://www.foxconnect.com/new-releases.html?format=128&p=1

fox_flash.jpg

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
By reports this is supposed to end tonight, but nobody is sure what clock Fox uses (Eastern/Pacific) or if the Saturday expiration is a fact -- since it's been active since Monday there's a decent chance it will end this weekend.

It;s one use per account, but you can make as many accounts as you have emails apparently.

It looks to have an interersting YMMV quality -- about 1000 Blurays and 100 Bluray TV sets. Some items seem to be ineligible, some preorder are fine. Stars Wars sets, The Xmen and Wolverine Collection, The Croods, Percy Jackson seem to be ineligible,
Your filtered link only brings up a couple hundred items, but it looks like those are listed as "New Releases"

There is a minimum for Free shipping of either $25 prior to discount being applied.
There is a hard limit of 100 max in the shopping cart or it will be rules ineligible WITH the exception apparently of teh James Bond 199.99 set which is eligible for the discount -- luckily it's also pictured in the ad.

Bluray TV sets
http://www.foxconnect.com/tv.html?format=128

All Blurays
http://www.foxconnect.com/movies.html?format=128&limit=64

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
Okay I've been hearing about this amazing deal for a while now, and learning that it may expire tonight, you all twisted my arm so I just placed an order for six Blu-rays coming out to about $40.

David Dias

Stunt Coordinator
What a shame. I added 11 titles to my cart but the code had already expired, this was at 1am this morning. :(

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
David Dias said:
What a shame. I added 11 titles to my cart but the code had already expired, this was at 1am this morning. :(
The code was active until right before 3am Eastern time. I was up reading forums and several folks got orders just
under the wire.

If you had 11 items in your cart I suspect you may have been over the $100 MAx pre-coupon limit which would have
given you either an "Invalid" or "Expired Coupon" message.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Dang, I meant to look at it yesterday but was distracted with kids bday party. We will have some special "HTF exclusive" coupon codes coming out soon for the Voice Your Choice winners and some other classic titles. Stay tuned!

JoHud

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Hudak
Adam Gregorich said:
Dang, I meant to look at it yesterday but was distracted with kids bday party. We will have some special "HTF exclusive" coupon codes coming out soon for the Voice Your Choice winners and some other classic titles. Stay tuned!
Also missed it, but not too miffed because Black Friday is around the corner along with this mysterious HTF "Voice Your Choice" deal on the upcoming titles. I hope to hear more.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks