What's new

$50 Computer Speakers (1 Viewer)

tagerrung

Auditioning
Real Name
Alex
Hey guys, my friend is looking for some speakers anywhere between 50-80 dollars (80 would be pushing it), he says he'd prefer to have 5.1, but is fine with 2.1.....i figure he should just get a 2.1 since ive never heard of a decent suround system in that price range

Hes not much of an audiophile and he wants it to be able to get loud...so i guess itd be better to get some loud, mid-quality speakers...he mainly uses them for music and movies....probably more for music

Rory Buszka

Supporting Actor
This is probably not going to happen to your satisfaction in your particular budget range. For $70 on Newegg, you can get the Altec Lansing VS4221, which has been fairly decent when I've heard them at the Best Buy store near my house. These are probably your best bet, or at least they probably won't sound bad when pushed hard.

This topic would have been best in the Home Theater PC area, or in the multimedia section of a computer enthusiasts' forum.

GregC

Stunt Coordinator
Tell your friend to pony up $45 on EBay for the Cambridge Soundworks Soundworks computer speakers. Well reviewed 2.1 system. Just do a search on Soundworks then click on the Computer category to narrow the results. Won't do better in this price range.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks