What's new

5 Years on HTF! (1 Viewer)

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
I'm approaching my 5 year anniversary. Maybe I'll reach 10,000 posts by then :)

Nathan*W

Screenwriter
Real Name
Nathan
I registered on the eve of 9/11. So for all intents and purposes, its anniversary is my anniversary.

Hopefully I'll have 1000 posts by my 5 yr. anniv.

Brian Harnish

Screenwriter
Hehehe...January of 2000 member here. Buwahahahaha.

EDIT: Errrr...DAMN. I thought I registered here when I first got my first DVD player from Best Buy on January 25, 2000. Y'know...I believe I did. There was an e-mail SNAFU as I recall, and had to re-register my nick. Yeah...January, 2k here baby. :D

Mike D.

Stunt Coordinator
I may be elegible for longest tenure with lowest post count! :) Although I visit almost every day...

brentl

Senior HTF Member
HEy, if I'd have had a computer before April of 1999 I would have been here!

Brent

Mike Voigt

Supporting Actor
Believe me, I am only the "oldest" in this thread. And the quote comes from Mike Knapp... both old (:D), a legend on this board, and DEFINITELY an HTF member way before I got here.

I came on board when this was a single-page threaded-conversation type board. It's changed a couple times since them :D - including growing from about 400 folks to well over 55 thousand members... and we remove those who haven't used their account every now and then, too.

It sure has changed, but one thing is definite: this is a GREAT place to hang out. Good friends, good folks, lots of friendly advice and ribbing... and sometimes you even get to meet them face to face! Go to one of the national meetings if you can; there's no experience like it.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steve Latshaw
Recent bookmarks