What's new

$5 Warner TV Pilot Promotion - Why is CD Universe the only US retailer to list these? (1 Viewer)

Johnny G

Supporting Actor
First I thought these might be Canadian only as most sites north of the border have them listed but then I found them at CD Universe for $4.19 ($5.99 list) so why can't I find them elsewhere in the US as they come out in 3 weeks on June 6th?

The 6 shows that have a single disc of the pilot episode are Gilmore Girls, Jetsons (Microchip Chump), Jonny Quest (Escape To Questworld), Kung Fu, National Geographic's Taboo (Tatoo) and The Waltons (E1 Foundling).

Jon_p_s

Stunt Coordinator
These seem a little expensive for only one episode, is anybody buying these?

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Hmm. It's too bad they didn't put out a sampler with several pilots on one disc, but I guess then it begins to get too expensive. But, the deal is that you save the cost if you get the full set, right? I might get Kung Fu to see the MAR first-hand.

Daniel`D

Stunt Coordinator
I'm going to get the Gilmore Girls one just because I'm a big fan of the show and haven't yet got the first season set yet....show I'll use the coupon.

I'm might get the Jetsons and the Flintstones because I don't like the shows enough to but the dvd sets but it might be nice to have an episode.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
If you know you want the Gilmore Girls, I bet it would be better just to skip the pilot disc. I don't think you get a coupon beyond the price of the disc, though I could be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks