What's new

5 TV season sets FS - MASH 1-3 and Transformers S1 and S2 part 1 (1 Viewer)

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
PRICE DROP (4/19) - MASH Season 1 - $18 SHIPPED PRIORITY ANYWHERE IN THE USA! Can't beat that price.

I'm a silver trader (+21).

I have all 3 seasons of MASH for $22 each shipped, or $60 shipped for all 3 (that's 50% off the MSRP!)! Seasons 1 and 2 are mint, season 3 is still sealed.

MASH Seasons 2 and 3 are now gone! Only Season 1 is left! It's yours for $20 shipped PRIORITY!

I also have Transformers Season 1 and Season 2 part 1, both mint, that I will sell individually for $35 each shipped, or $60 for both (that's 50% off the MSRP!)!

Are you a fan of both shows? Take all 5 season sets for just $100 SHIPPED (that's $20 each, and nearly 60% off the MSRPs!) I must be nuts! That'll include Priority Mail by the USPS within the US. Hurry, these sets won't last long at these prices!

The fine print: All prices in USD (and include FREE USPS Priority Mail shipping). USA only, please. Non-CC Paypal payment strongly preferred but will accept checks or money orders as well. No purchase necessary to enter (unless of course you want one of the items I'm selling).

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Jason, just checking to see if you still wanted the Transformers discs. Please LMK. Thanks.

Scott

Jay Sylvester

Supporting Actor
I'll take those TransFormers sets if Jason is no longer interested. Please let me know if they're still available.

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Jay, if Jason doesn't respond by Saturday morning, they're yours. I'll e-mail you Saturday morning either way to let you know. Thanks for the interest.

Jason Monette

Second Unit
Yes I am still interested, I was sent out of town unexpectedly. If you haven't gotten rid of them yet, email me your paypal address again please. It is on my home computer...

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Sorry Jason. I had to be at work at noon today, so I checked my e-mail and this thread when I woke up at 9 today, and didn't see anything from you. I apologize but I wanted to get rid of them.

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Price drop on MASH season 1. $18 shipped Priority (anywhere in the USA). I want to get rid of this. Someone take it for this great price.

Users who are viewing this thread