What's new

International 5 New classic Blu Rays in France (1 Viewer)

JPCinema

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken Koc
Today in Paris I picked up 5 restored films on Blu Ray.... Richard Fleischer's BARABBAS, SEE NO EVIL and THE NEW CENTURIANS... Jack Cardiff's THE LONG SHIPS and Joseph Mankiewicz's HOUSE OF STRANGERS and DRAGONWYCK

Bob Cashill

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Cashill
No forced subs on the French New Centurions and See No Evil, both in very good shape, with bonus features (the French-language ones unsubtitled). Region B-locked I think but I haven't checked; Twilight Time has several Fleischer titles, maybe these two will go out through them. Amazon FR reviews indicate that Barabbas has forced subs; I assume the same for Long Ships, also a Sidonis release.

Ernest

Supporting Actor
No forced subs on the French New Centurions and See No Evil, both in very good shape, with bonus features (the French-language ones unsubtitled). Region B-locked I think but I haven't checked; Twilight Time has several Fleischer titles, maybe these two will go out through them. Amazon FR reviews indicate that Barabbas has forced subs; I assume the same for Long Ships, also a Sidonis release.
OPPO players include sub-title shift allowing you to move the sub-titles in many cases off the TV screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks