$5 digital coupon from Best Buy when preordering Monsters Inc and Hard Days Night

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Phil Tomaskovic, Aug 5, 2002.

1. Phil Tomaskovic

Phil Tomaskovic Supporting Actor

Hey, it's not as good as $10 with LOTR but these are both $19.99 and will probably be even cheaper when the first week sale comes out. And free shipping.

Does anyone know if you can redeem more than 1 digital coupon on the same order? Could I buy one cd/dvd and use both $5 coupons?

2. Bob Pierce

Bob Pierce Stunt Coordinator

Yep, I scooped up Hard Days Night when I noticed that. Great price, after the coupon!

With Monsters, Inc., though, the deal didn't seem as good. Isn't the $5 coupon good only toward the purchase of **two** more Disney DVDs from them? It seemed to me that that coupon had more restrictions than the HDN one.

$0.02,

-- Bob

3. Phil Tomaskovic

Thanks for catching that Bob, I just assumed the Monsters Inc coupon was the same as all the others. That isn't a deal at all, especially when you have to buy 2 Disney and you only have a month to redeem it.

4. Peter Loan

Peter Loan Second Unit

Where does it say it's only good on two Disney titles? I don't see any conditions for the $5 coupon when I go to the link for Monsters Inc. at Bestbuy.com.

5. Phil Tomaskovic

Treat yourself to one of the most entertaining movies of the year, and get hundreds of dollars' worth of coupons. Pre-order the Academy Award®-nominated hit Monsters, Inc. on DVD and you'll receive a $5 digital coupon* good toward a future online purchase of any two Disney titles. PLUS you'll get a coupon book** with over $450 in savings on select in-store hardware products, including digital TVs!