What's new

5+3 or 3x3 (1 Viewer)

Bruce.sb

Grip
Hey all-- Setting up a 7.1 system with a passive sub--so need 8 channels driven. Do you think a cinenova 5ch+3ch or 3 3ch's --- could look cool having 3 of those monsters stacked... Or maybe too big?-- im just throwing this out there... Hope all had a great weekend.

ps does anyone know if there is any health related things to having 3 of those big powerfull pigs around?--- You read about the ill effects of having too many computer screens around ect-- anything for having all that powered up and looking at you?

Yogi

Screenwriter
The only ill effect you might have is when you try moving around these three pigs. Otherwise having them powered on all the time wont do you any harm. Also in terms of heat management it would be better to have three channels per box instead of 5 in a box. Performancewise they will be equivalent in either configuration.

Chas_T

Supporting Actor
Consider storage space, mobility, cost and resale. In my situation, it would be a 5 + 3 due to space limitations. I'd need a super strong rack to hold that capacity of weight.

Also, is it advisable to stack them on top of one another if that is your plan.

Great amps and good luck with your new babies. They shall "Quake" your life from what I've heard about them.

Charles

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks