What's new

5.1 Cube/Sub Recomendation (1 Viewer)

George See

Second Unit
At long last I have some extra money and I can ask for speaker recomendations. In a nutshell i'm looking for 5.1 surround with a sub in the 500.00 range. The wife has put the stipulation down that they have to be cubes or at the very least small wall hanging speakers. I'll be using it mostly for movies and DVD audio. So please fire away with some recomendations. One set I saw just doing a little browsing at circuit citys website was a set of Polk audio cubes w/sub for about 600.00. The Polk audio speakers i've heard in the past have sounded real nice has anyone had any experience with their cube speakers? I've only heard their floorstanding too exspensive for me speakers. Anyway I now leave my fate in the hands of the Home theater gods on this forum. Thanks in advance for the help.

Just an added note the polk system i was looking at is the RM6700.

Andy Sz

Grip
I'm in the exact same boat and have received numerous suggestions from the forum. One that I am exploring now (and will probably order this week) is the HTD Middie.

Go to www.hometheaterdirect.com and check them out. .

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks