What's new

5.0 Speakers for Sale (1 Viewer)

SethH

Senior HTF Member
I recently made some compromises on my setup which will require me to get rid of my current speakers and replace them with something smaller. I hate to see these go, but the good news is that someone else will get some very good used speakers at a pretty good price.

L/R = SVS SBS-01
C = SVS SCS-01
Surrounds = Cambridge Soundworks Newton S300 (selectable monopole, bipole, dipole)

The SVS speakers are all in near-mint condition. They are about 4 years old and have been well cared for. The CSW speakers are also in very good shape . . . one has a damaged grill, but the grill cloth is not damaged, so it is not noticeable once the speaker is in place.

I would love to sell these as a 5.0 set, but am willing to split up the SVS and CSW if necessary.

5.0 Set = $425
or
3 SVS = $275
2 CSW = $165

It would be great to sell these locally (Charlotte, NC), but I am willing to ship. Buyer pays additional $10 to help cover shipping materials.

SethH

Senior HTF Member
The SVS speakers are black. The Newton S300s are a dark gray color.

SethH

Senior HTF Member
Here are some links as examples. I can take some actual pictures this afternoon if you're interested.

SVS: http://svsound.com/products-spks-sbs01.cfm
CSW: http://www.cambridgesoundworks.com/store/category.cgi?category=search&item=53CW0015AA000-8

rmande09

Grip
Real Name
Ryan
Damn Seth, if only you had the SVS SCS-01(M) L/R I'd be in on this.

What's the current price for the SVS set?

EDIT: Also, am I correct to assume the SVS speakers come with the black grill? Any stands or anything like that?

Shoot me an email at [email protected] for a quicker response.

SethH

Senior HTF Member
Yes, the set is still available. Please let me know if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks