What's new

4ES Price: too good to be true?! (1 Viewer)

Mark.Louis

Stunt Coordinator
Hi: I was just quoted a price of $619 delivered from www.sammans.com for the sony STR-DA4ES, which is an authorized dealer. HAs anyone ordered from them before? Onecall couldn't believe the price and didn't dare try to match. Any reason for the gut feel of suspicion I have?

Ryan DC

Agent
Your price quote is lower than the one I got over e-mail which was $640 shipped. How did u get it for $35 lower? The main reason I didn't order it from them is because they don't allow returns unless it is unopened and then you will be charged I think a 10 to 15% restocking fee. Also they said that they're not authorised to sell over the internet but are an LOCAL authorised dealer. But I have seen others on this forum and over at avsforum that say they had great service from sammans.

HaryR

Grip
I got my 4ES from sammans about a month ago at 600 + 15 shipping. They are an authorized dealer and the packing was top notch. Buy it!

Hary

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks