What's new

4800 sale (1 Viewer)

Mike W-

Auditioning
I tried to read the rules and didn't see and thing saying you can't post a deal here, if i am in the wrong please tell me and i'll remove my post.

The deal is from a company called Woot! woot.com they have the infocus 4800 for $499!!!!! and only $5 shipping.

I know this sounds to good, but I've been watching woot for over two months now and most people seam realy happy with them. They sell one thing a night starting at 12 am CST untill they are sold out or until 12 the next night then they have somthing new.

Hope this can help some one. I got one from the costco deal and love it, just wish i had a need and $ for 2

Mike

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
No problems with deals, but they would go in the "Coupons and Bargains" forum. I'm sure a mod will relocate it for you.

Mike W-

Auditioning
Thanks, by the time the mods see this (unless they don't sleep either, the deal might be over, last night they had some dell 5.1 speakers for $29 they sold 1000 of them in 12 mins. Their server crashes most of the times that they offer those speakers, seams people there just can't get enough of them.

I posted here because I thought it would be the best place to get noticed at this hour.

Thanks for your response.

E

Eric Kahn

If I had not already bought my sharp projector, I would have bought one of these last night, I was up at midnight central and saw this item
I have bought one item from Woot and my brother has bought several, they only sell until they are out of the item and they state on their page that items are in limited quantities

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Mike,
Thanks for the heads up, I hope someone from HTF got in on this great bargain.
The WOOT Community included this bit of feedback on the projector:

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks