What's new

45tx owners (1 Viewer)

Matt Odegard

Stunt Coordinator
Well, just order my 45tx today should be here thursday or friday=)

Have you seen a difference in signal when hooking your pro-scan dvd, xbox and HD box to the 45tx for video switching? I know it only has two HD inputs, but will I loose image quality? Just wondering before I go out to buy the component cable for the 45 to tv. Save myself some doe if needed.

BTW, any where online to buy good yet cheap component cables? I checked out bettercables.com but they seemed to be right up in price range with monster.

MikeRP

Supporting Actor
Matt:

I'm having the same question so I hope you get reply's. I'm going to get my HD cable box this weekend and I wondering whether Ishould run it straight to the TV or switch it thru the reciever.

those cable aren't cheap. Hell Radio Shack was asking $40 for a set 12ft long. The way I'm thinkingI'll need 3 sets.

1. Cable box to the 45
2. DVD to the 45
3. 45 to the TV

Expensive. I guess I could go with 2 sets if I eliminate the 45 for the equation.

The 45 should switch with no signal degradation - it has 40 MHz + or - 3 MHz. Same as the 49. So, I've been told that is good enough.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks