What's new

40" Speakers Stands needed. Any suggestions? (1 Viewer)

David Nash

Agent
Real Name
David
I need a pair of 40" Speaker Stands for my Def.Tech BP2X rears. Any suggestions? I have searched around quite a bit and haven't found anything that would seem to work except for the Atacama Nexus series, but they are $175.00 pair. They are my first choice, but a little expensive. Any and all suggestions are welcome.
Thanks in advance,
David

Brian Burgoyne

Second Unit
Good luck David. I looked around for a while and ended up with the Atacama myself. Filled um up with sand and boy are they solid! I like the way they look in my room.
Somebody else may mention an online source that I don't know about, so happy hunting. But if you can't find anything else, just save your lunch money.;)

RichardH

Supporting Actor
I don't know if your speakers are too big for this, but it might be an option. I used these for my buddy's system, and it turned out pretty good:
stands
Here are the requirements:
[accepts] from 4.5" to 9.25" wide and up to 15 lbs each

Brian Burgoyne

Second Unit
I vote for Lewis' suggestion. I remember seeing those Targets shortly after I bought my Atacama's and wishing I had noticed them before and saved the $$.

David Nash

Agent
Real Name
David
Thanks everyone for your suggestions. Since I can't find them locally I'll have to order online. However, now I have a better selection to pick from.
Thanks,
David

Brad Wood

Stunt Coordinator
David,
I have a decent pair of 40" stands gathering dust in my basement. I needed a different pair when I went from my Tannoy system 600's to the M&K MPS2510's. If you're interested, I could take a pic and work out some kind of deal. Shipping might be the only rub however. Let me know.

Brad Woodhouse
Edina, MN

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks