4-Rca Pro LX550's + Center (Lineaum tweeters)

Jeff-Watson

Stunt Coordinator
Reaction score
Ok so here is the deal. I have a set of four Rca pro-lx550 bookshelfs and the matching pro center and all are 2months old. These are the infamous Linaeum tweeter design from Rca. I have yet to here a tweeter like these. Awesome. I am asking $200 + split shipping for the set.I thought someone looking for these might have a good home for a set. It is impossible to find these except on the rare E-bay auction. Ask any questions or pm me.

Thanks
Jeff

Harold Wazzu

Supporting Actor
Reaction score
I have the pro-cs550 center and really like it. Wish I could afford these for a 6.1 setup, good luck.

Jeff-Watson

Stunt Coordinator
Reaction score
They are great speakers. I just have way too many and need to free some space. Someone who knows about these will understand the sound quality. Unbelievable highs!!!!!

todbnla

Screenwriter
Reaction score
Real Name
Todd
Any interest is selling just the center? I already have 6 of the 550's now...Awesome speaker for the $ I got.

Jeff-Watson

Stunt Coordinator
Reaction score
No. I really want to keep them together. Its next to impossible to find them anymore and I would like to keep them together for that reason. If I can't sell them together then I will use them somewhere else.

Thanks
Jeff

Phil A

Producer
Reaction score
Real Name
Phil

Phil A

Producer
Reaction score
Real Name
Phil
It is certainly hard to find a better set of speakers at that price point. I gave my old ones I used in the bedroom system to my brother for his bedroom system. If I had a place for them I would grab them. I almost grabbed a pair before they were close out to do some surgery on them - http://murphyblaster.com/content.php?f=rslx.html

But since I have plenty of projects and no place for them I let them go.

Jeff-Watson

Stunt Coordinator
Reaction score
Yes for the price its about impossible to do better. I will let these ride for a little longer and then retire them to a bedroom or something. Thanks for the plug Phil.

Jeff-Watson

Stunt Coordinator
Reaction score
Ok one more drop. :b $200 + split shipping. This is killing me but I really don't need them.

Jeff-Watson

Stunt Coordinator
Reaction score
Maybe. I really just wanted to give some one here a good deal. E-bay is probably the next alternative. I will let it ride a few days and then look to e-bay.

jpp59

Auditioning
Reaction score
Real Name
Jozef Pottgens
Hi Jeff,
Would you be willing to ship them to Toronto in Canada? Honestly it is not a big deal to ship to Canada. Actually there is hardly any difference from shipping within the U.S.
Thanks,
Jozef

todbnla

Screenwriter
Reaction score
Real Name
Todd
Uh, that was 3 years ago...?

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members