What's new

4-port HDMI Switch Recommendation (1 Viewer)

Songeehn

Auditioning
I'm wondering if anyone can recommend any reputable 4 port HDMI switches. I tried out a no-name brand 2 port switch from Best Buy (only one I could find locally), and it was defective, so it looks like mail order is my only option right now. These things aren't cheap and I want to make sure I don't get stuck with another lemon and have to deal with restocking/returns, etc. There's a lot of brands on the web, none of which are familiar.

I don't have a receiver yet, but run HD DirectTV and a DVD player to my LCD, and have to swap cables each time I want to switch from one to another. Thanks in advance!

Terry-A

Agent
Real Name
Terry Anderson
im using the BB HDMI switcher now and it works great...it only has 2 in and 1 out....im switching to a geffen 4X2 ....there about 495.00 this way i can route 4 HDMI in and route 2 out ...one to the reviever and one to my bedroom...saves money in the long run where i dont have to pay for another HDDVD or Blu Ray for the bedroom....a 50ft. HDMI cable is about 89.00...[URL="http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=101&cp_id=10110&cs_id=1011002&p_id=2777&
here are some links to HDMI switchers....hope this helps you....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks