What's new

4 Day Weekend Folks....Games Anyone? (1 Viewer)

Kraig Lang

Stunt Coordinator
Okay, got the 4 day weekend comin' up and I'm seriously gonna put some time in on Neverwinter Nights and Morrowind (Now that I've got the PC running both really well :) )
But, I've been playing both now since they came out. I'd really like to get into Warcraft III. Do any of you know if it's gonna be available at a B&M like Best Buy or EB before Thursday?
Kraig

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I have the summer off, so I have pretty much 2 months of gaming...

Anyway, for this weekend I've got Eternal Darkness. I'm really not sure it'll last me through Friday, but we'll see...

Andre F

Screenwriter
I have Eternal Darnkess waiting for me in the living room unplayed....
-Andre F

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
I'd love to sink some time in to eternal darkness and finish off Final Fantasy X, but alas, I'm going away for the 4 day weekend. Surprise birthday party for my Dad's 50th!

JoshF

Supporting Actor
I'll be trying to finish Drakan and finally getting through the third layer of Rez.

Ohh... and leveling up in Wipeout Fusion will be done by my girlfriend most likely.

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
I have to work everyday this week and weekend :frowning:
Me wanna play WarCraft III :frowning:

Kraig Lang

Stunt Coordinator
Just ran over to Best Buy and got Warcraft III. WOO HOO!!!
Looks like I'll be in the cave all weekend long. :D

Shawn C

Screenwriter
I just rented Stuntman for my PS2. It seems pretty awesome so far. I also picked up Gran Turismo 3 for $19.99. I might get into Warcraft III.

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Long weekend? I've got all week off & Monday too. My "prize" for being a good boy.
So far, I've been off fighting air pirates in Skies of Arcadia - just progressed onto the second disk, woohoo!
A bit of Tennis2k2 has been played, as well as some Ecco, but it's mainly been fighting those pesky air pirates.
No PC games allowed though. In fact, I shouldn't even be posting on the HTF ;)

Kraig Lang

Stunt Coordinator
Well, I've played through the tutorial and the first couple of quests in Warcraft and Holy Crap!!!! This is one heck of a nice piece of programming.
The colors are extremely vibrant and the 3D makes this a pretty great game. The most unbelievable part is the cut scenes though. WOW!!
There was one thing about this that I was hoping would still be there from Warcraft II. Try clicking on the Orcs over and over again. In the last game, they would say 3 or 4 different things, now they've got about 10 that I've heard so far. Cracked me up every time too. :D
Have fun with this one folks!!
Kraig

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Looks like ED isn't gonna last until tomorrow, so I'll spend the weekend trying to beat it for a second and third time.

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
I just played the Orc Prologue (sort of the tutorial for WC3) and DAMN is this a great game... it feels like WarCraft 2 with a dash of StarCraft. :D
The Collector's Edition reminds me of an LD boxset with the game (of course), DVD with all the cutscenes in 16x9 5.1 DD with special features like a Director's commentary and storyboards, the Soundtrack CD, 4 Lithos, and a Coffee Table book... I think is is the best $75 I have spent all year! If ya see one, get it! They are already fetching above MSRP on EBAY (I saw a couple that sold for over $100)... we have (had) them at Target (believe it or not) for $79.99 (employee discounts rule! :) ).
:)

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Looks like I was right. Beat ED last night and already halfway through my second time.

Maybe I'll beat it today again, and then tomorrow again.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks