3rd or is it 4th? Annual College Football Pickem

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by David Range, Aug 23, 2003.

1. David Range

David Range Agent

Let the season begin. I've created a pickem group on Espn.com for the upcoming college football season. The group name is HomeTheaterForum and the password is OAR. If you want to join up, goto espn.com, click on fantasy, then college football pickem, then do a search for HomeTheaterForum, and join up. Next week's picks are up and ready to go.

David

2. Jon_Welker

Jon_Welker Second Unit

You wouldn't happen to be a Husker fan would you??? I guess it's do or die for Solich this season. Is the rumor mill cranking away up there?

3. David Range

David Range Agent

In Nebraska, the rumor mill runs 24/7 every day of the year when it comes to Husker football. Solich is indeed on the hot seat this year. Another 7-7 season and I would expect a new head coach next year.

4. David Range

David Range Agent

C'mon guys, last year we had at least 12 people in the pickem, this year so far we have 2. First weeks picks are this Saturday's.

5. Wayne Bundrick

Wayne Bundrick Cinematographer

Thanks for setting it up this year, David. I would have done it but I've been extremely busy and it nearly slipped my mind.

It could be another slip of my mind but I seem to recall that I won it last year, and the year before... I'm setting up for the Threepeat! if only I can remember to make my picks each week.

6. Jim_F

Jim_F Screenwriter

I'll come along for the ride. Got my NFL entry ready to join a group as well.

7. David Range

David Range Agent

No prob Wayne. If I could just figure out the SEC, I just might be able to take your crown this year.[​IMG]

Let the season begin, it seems like it's been forever since Ohio State won the NC. Fluke! :wink:

8. Jeremy_Watson

Jeremy_Watson Stunt Coordinator

Good luck all. This will be my first year playing this, but I hope to make a respectable showing.

9. David-S

David-S Second Unit

10. Bill Wise

Bill Wise Agent

I'm in. Thanks for setting it up, David.

Bill

11. Eman_Ramos

Eman_Ramos Stunt Coordinator

Beware of the Bruins... [​IMG]

Good luck to all!