What's new

3D Blu rays from Britain (1 Viewer)

Jimbo64

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jim Potter
I generally wait until I have 4 in my cart at Amazon UK before I order, I did last week as well but it looks like they will be coming in 4 separate packages. That’s never happened to me before

J. Casey

Second Unit
Real Name
Jason
I also have ordered a lot from Amazon UK and lately it seems they are using DHL again, which always requires a signature upon delivery (although you can manage this online).

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I have never had a problem with delivery BUT I'm running at 40% of being open and stolen, giving me a delivered emptied package.
I've had a couple orders arrive in packaging that is not sealed tightly, with ends that are just tucked in and can be popped out and easily opened, but fortunately so far nothing has gone missing.

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
It seems that all my 3D purchases are from the UK, al
I've had a couple orders arrive in packaging that is not sealed tightly, with ends that are just tucked in and can be popped out and easily opened, but fortunately so far nothing has gone missing.

Almost all of mine from Amazon UK are like that. Nothing is missing, so you think that there is hope for mankind!!!

So easy to steal...but nothing is done.

My orders from TheHut.com (UK) always come better sealed, no way to open other than ripping it.

...fingers crossed! :3dglasses:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks