What's new

35ft wide screen (1 Viewer)

ilyak

Stunt Coordinator
i am able to get ahold of a 35 by 25 ft screen....i dont know how much its worth, but i guess you have to post a price...so say $2,000? will get more details. it was taken out of a movie theater. might also be able to get drapes....exit signs... just checking interest if anyone has use for this

Matt Stryker

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt
Might be interested in the drapes/curtains. Let me know via email about color, material, etc.

As far as the screens value, you'd need to know the gain, condition (rips/tears/stains), how it was hung/framing, and probably weight (could be a bear to ship it)

Chris Rosene

Second Unit
. . and if it the typical perforated movie house screen, it will be worthless for home theater. The holes in those screens are about the size of a small nail head.

ilyak

Stunt Coordinator
yea, it is perf...the gain seems somewhat high...guessing in the 2.0 range? with such a screen size gain is necessary im guessing....it was hung on a frame and it seems like there is a metal beam which streatched it out on the bottom, not sure though...anybody looking for a movie theater screen? all offers considered

ilyak

Stunt Coordinator
can take pics for people that are interested,,,,shipping shouldnt be too expensive..guessing in the $60 range in the USA....the material has two sides...silver and white...would be great for drivein's or just having the biggest tv on your block!

ilyak

Stunt Coordinator
correction, 40ft wide by 20ft~! the manf. is TECHNIKOTE one side is silvery while the other is white

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.