What's new

34XBR800 Question (1 Viewer)

Thomas P.

Stunt Coordinator
I am perplexed. I had the s video runnig out from my receiver to the s video 1 input on the Sony and I could get the OSD. I moved the s video to the HD tuner and nothing showed. I moved the svideo back to the Denon. and again, nothing. I ran the s video from my DVD player and got nothing on s video 1 and runny colors on s video 3. Coaxial cable works as do the component videos. I have 2 component video cables going into the T.V., a coaxial cable for the OSD, and an s video from the tuner. The s video only does what I described above. Do any of you have any ideas at all as to what can be wrong. Is the T.V. defective or am I missing something?
Thanks in advance for your help.

Modena

Stunt Coordinator
I just want to clarify a little before I answer. You have:

Satellite svideo -> Receiever -> Svideo from receiver to TV and it works fine.

When you take the Svideo from the Satelliete and go directly to TV, it doesn't work.

you have two component cables going into tv, one from DVD, the other the HDTV tuner.

I can't understand your hookup exaclty, if you can clarify I think I can help, I had a similar problem. I just need to know where your video sources are going to and from without any doubt.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks