What's new

Time After Time (1979) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
81Bu67BbxbL._SL1500_.jpg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rick Thompson

Screenwriter
Ordered by the link. My old DVD goes to a friend. Now if they could only find good source material for The Thing (From another World) . . .

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Wasn't there some discussion a while back of an alternate take or ending in this movie?

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Wasn't there some discussion a while back of an alternate take or ending in this movie?
I've not heard of that. There is a legend that at the end of the movie we see a picture frame with both Wells and Amy (as his wife). I'd swear I've seen it but it doesn't show on my DVD.

RJ992

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Joel
I've not heard of that. There is a legend that at the end of the movie we see a picture frame with both Wells and Amy (as his wife). I'd swear I've seen it but it doesn't show on my DVD.

Oh wow...I'm sure I've seen that too, but not in TAT. It was in something else, perhaps a tv show or movie that the principals were involved in? Or something wherein Wells was referenced. I remember thinking "That's a nice touch." I just can't recall what it was! Now it's gonna bug me.

Last edited:

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Are you thinking of Back to the Future 3 perhaps? Mary Steenburgen is in both films.

RJ992

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Joel
It wasn't Back to the Future 3. It had something to do with Wells. Whether it was a story point or just a reference, I can't remember. I wonder if it was an episode of Doctor Who. I saw one featuring David Warner, although that doesn't mean it was in that specific ep. But it made me think of Who as a possibility. Another that just came to mind is the library sequence in the Time Machine remake, if anyone can check.

Last edited:

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
Those with "GIGANTIC" collections...I don't have the room!. Have the movie in SD, but am waiting for the Universal/Paramount classics...released before I die!

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Oh wow...I'm sure I've seen that too, but not in TAT. It was in something else, perhaps a tv show or movie that the principals were involved in? Or something wherein Wells was referenced. I remember thinking "That's a nice touch." I just can't recall what it was! Now it's gonna bug me.

I have always thought it was TAT but it's not in my DVD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks