What's new

Brain Games: Season 6 DVD (two versions) (1 Viewer)

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith
On Amazon, I see two versions of National Geographic's Brain Games: Season 6 on DVD, one released in 2015 (its cover is like the previous ones, with the yellow National Geographic border) and one released this year (which doesn't have the border but more dynamic). Does anyone know if there is any difference in content?

TV Shows on DVD doesn't list anything before Season 7 and Blu-ray.com only lists Season 3. Doing an online search, I see all point to the older yellow-border version. Even National Geographic's store shows the yellow-border version.

I'm assuming that since it looks like 20th Century Fox took over releasing Season 6 and 7 from National Geographic, they just released 6 again and are now releasing Season 7.

I would tend to get the cheaper version (which is the newer non-yellow border version), but want to know what I'm getting before I buy.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Wezzo

Second Unit
On Amazon, I see two versions of National Geographic's Brain Games: Season 6 on DVD, one released in 2015 (its cover is like the previous ones, with the yellow National Geographic border) and one released this year (which doesn't have the border but more dynamic). Does anyone know if there is any difference in content?

TV Shows on DVD doesn't list anything before Season 7 and Blu-ray.com only lists Season 3. Doing an online search, I see all point to the older yellow-border version. Even National Geographic's store shows the yellow-border version.

I'm assuming that since it looks like 20th Century Fox took over releasing Season 6 and 7 from National Geographic, they just released 6 again and are now releasing Season 7.

I would tend to get the cheaper version (which is the newer non-yellow border version), but want to know what I'm getting before I buy.

Thanks!

They re-released all the seasons with new boxart a couple months back, at the same time they released S7 and the complete series. Content is, I believe, exactly the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks