Jessica Jones Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Of all the upcoming Marvel Netflix shows, I think I'm looking forward to "Jessica Jones" Season 2 the most.

Interesting news about potentially all female directors. Female directors are definitely better represented in television than in film, but they're still directing well under half of the TV episodes getting made. Hopefully S.J. Clarkson will be back as the producing director. She did a great job establishing the tone of the show for the pilot.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Jessica Jones Season 1 is finally available for pre-order from Amazon UK and Zavvi (which has a pretty cool steelbook) The discs are region-free. Release date is Dec. 5.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
God, I love Jessica Jones. I enjoyed Luke Cage too. I read that above linked article with Mike Colter's comments. I watched a video session with all of the main actors from Netflix's Marvel shows and you can tell by Ritter's and Colter's interaction there as they sat next to each other and the above linked article that both actors are friends in real life.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
I enjoyed Jessica Jones, Defenders and Daredevil, loved Luke Cage. Lukewarm with Iron Fist.
I'm Really looking forward to season 2 of Jessica Jones.
I'm all for dark and heavy season with all female directors.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
They need to work with Ritter on her fighting skills. With that said, her deadpan delivery of her lines cracks me up. I've heard some interviews with Ritter and you can tell, personality-wise, she is much different than the character she plays on this show. She appears to be a very sweet person, who is very personable.

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Season one was dark and heavy, but it was my favorite of the Marvel series. Hearing season two described as dark and heavy gives me pause. I do want my TV watching to be enjoyable and not a slog through darkness.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Season one was dark and heavy, but it was my favorite of the Marvel series. Hearing season two described as dark and heavy gives me pause. I do want my TV watching to be enjoyable and not a slog through darkness.
Actually, I expect the dark and heavy with her character. That style fits that character.

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Actually, I expect the dark and heavy with her character. That style fits that character.

I don't expect it to be cheery. That would be out of place with her character, but after how heavy the first season was, I would be ok with them exploring some slightly lighter material and the growth of her character as she struggles with the adjustment to a world post Kilgrave.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I don't expect it to be cheery. That would be out of place with her character, but after how heavy the first season was, I would be ok with them exploring some slightly lighter material and the growth of her character as she struggles with the adjustment to a world post Kilgrave.
Being a PI in NYC (Hell's KItchen) probably doesn't give you many opportunities for lighter material. Just saying......

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
IGN has posted the NY Comic Con Poster:
JessicaJones_S02_001_sml.jpg

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
^ Guessing that'll be the cover of the season 2 blu-rays (and/or steelbook) when they get around to releasing them.

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
Say what you will about Quesada's run as Marvel's Editor-in-Chief, but the man can draw the hell out of a comic book cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks