What's new

32" TV Toshiba, Sony orJVC (1 Viewer)

PascalC

Agent
For the same price I have the choice between three 32" flat screen TV!
Witch one is the best...
The Toshiba 32AF41
The sony wega 32FS13
The JVC-Iart 32F702
I have read some review about the sony and the JVC but I can't find any advice for the Toshiba
[Edited last by PascalC on July 29, 2001 at 05:37 PM]

ThomasL

Supporting Actor
Pascal, I don't think the 32 inch Toshiba has been released yet - at least I have not seen it on any stores - so feedback will be hard to come by until a few people get to try them out.
As for which one is best, you'll most likely have to do a side by side comparison of features as well as picture quality according to your eyes. I guess my opinion would be that you'll find the Sony more money and less features compared to the other two except that the Sony will do the anamorphic squeeze via the user menu/remote. Neither of the other two will (have to do it manually via the service menu).
cheers,
--tom

PascalC

Agent
I saw de 27" toshiba today and my dealer receive de 32AF41 this week...
I have the exact same price for the sony fs13 and the toshiba AF41 and a little bit more for the JVCF702
I return to see Toshiba and SOny side by side this week

Matt Tucker

Agent
Real Name
Matt Tucker
Hello,
If you watch DVDs often, you will love the Sony for the easy to get to anamorphic squeeze. I have a 32FS16 and I have been very happy with it. This was my first TV over 20 inches and I can see a big difference between regular letter box and anamorphic squeeze letter box.
Matt
------------------
Link Removed
DVD list

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks