3000 miles to graceland

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by DannyS, Dec 30, 2001.

1. DannyS

DannyS Second Unit

WOW! What a movie!! I had this for Christmas and have now seen this comic book cool blast-chase-athon 3 times. Leave your brain at the door, crack open a beer and ENJOY!

I give it 11 out of 10 (the extra 1 for the end credit sequence).. (watch it and you'll know what I mean! :)

2. Damien Montanile

Damien Montanile Stunt Coordinator

You know,
    Its posts like these that make me go out and purchase movies, even when I had no previous interest in them (though 3000 miles to Graceland is on my list of buys). People start raving about a movie and mention something without giving "something" away...Thats when curiosity takes me over [​IMG]
    Thanks a lot DannyS. If I dont like it you owe me $20 [​IMG][​IMG]
    -Damien

3. Greg_C_T

Greg_C_T Second Unit

Alot of people didn't like this movie, but I found myself fairly entertained throughout the whole thing. One of my favorite scenes had to be when Costner had the showdown with the local podunk sheriff out on the highway.

Of course, seeing Courtney Cox shagging like a banshee was pretty neat, too. haha

4. Ralph Caceres

Ralph Caceres Auditioning

I thought this movie was pretty good. To bad it didn't do that well in theaters... [​IMG]

5. Denny_S

Denny_S Stunt Coordinator

I recently picked up this disc for about twelve bucks canadian, so for that price, hey, any movie is great.

6. Chad Ferguson

Chad Ferguson Supporting Actor

I watched this film a while ago and I liked the visual style of it. IT had kind of a Oliver Stone thing going for it. But the end was just lame IMO. Also, they did shoot two endings, but the alternate was not on the disc from what I remember.

7. Jens Raethel

Jens Raethel Second Unit

Jens
    I enjoyed this movie a great deal...Buy it now!

8. Jason Boucher

Jason Boucher Stunt Coordinator

I liked this movie a lot too! I think the bad reviews were a facet of the deceiptful marketing. People expected a Honeymoon in Vegas type comedy, and instead got a Tarentino type shoot-em-up. I'll watch it again some day.