30-36" HDTV wanted. How much to sell old Panny for as well?

Discussion in 'Displays' started by Jeff Sch., May 30, 2005.

1. Jeff Sch.

Jeff Sch. Stunt Coordinator

Basically in the upcoming months i am going to be buying a new HDTV between 30-36" maybe more. Any recommendations. I want to use this for xbox 360

I currently have a 1.5-2 year old Panny ct-36sx12 or sx31 (i forget) that is 36" and a flat tube tv. Really beautiful condition and looks great after using the AV disk.
    I was going to sell this to my brother or a friend to cut the cost of a new HDTV. I paid around 1k for it 2 years ago around superbowl and want to know what a good price to sell it for would be good. Im including a LCD touch screen remote from the Shack with it too and maybe my jbln24's

2. Duane Robinson

Duane Robinson Second Unit

I just got the Samsung txp3064w from BJ's for $499 top replace the Philips 30 inch I had that was giving all sorts of trouble. TV seems pretty damn good for the price and the picture looks great with all sources, especially HDTV. Only thing I don't like about it is that it locks the aspect ratio on component and I guess DVI inputs so you can't change it, unless I just don't know how. Still for the price it was a great deal and I really don't watch that much 4:3 stuff on dvd anymore anyways since I cut down my anime viewing. If the aspect ratio locking isn't a big issue for you then I suggest you look into this set.

3. Jame pc

Jame pc Agent

I just got a Sony KV-32HS420. The best price after shipping was at Amazon.com $908.00 shipped. I love the set.
    James