What's new

3 years till Episode 3........What to do? (1 Viewer)

Christian Speights

Stunt Coordinator
How about starting a collection that George Lucas can use to hire some screenwriters.
I appreciate the vision and these movies are clearly demanding, but c'mon George! Even James Cameron would be a step up in the dialog department.
;)

Rob Tomlin

Senior HTF Member
I appreciate the vision and these movies are clearly demanding, but c'mon George! Even James Cameron would be a step up in the dialog department.
:laugh:
Couldn't possibly agree more! The dialogue is so bad, I really don't know if it could be worse if you were to purposely set out to write the worst dialogue possible! No, I am not exagerrating!

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
Damn... I will be finishing my Junior Year in college when Episode III comes out, that's a long time! Here's to hoping for Episodes 7-9 (if Lucas makes alot of $$$ from EpII and EpIII I can't see how he could resist)... well, at least I can dream (I think it would be cooler to explore to Remnant, but that is just me) :D

Deane Johnson

Supporting Actor
I expect we'll wait until 2003.
Don't forget, Lucas no longer resides in the real world. He now seems to have himself convinced that he is so incrediable the world will bow to his wishes (and many will).
He apparently recently kicked CNN off Skywalker Ranch because Connie Chung reported that some fans were disappointed with Attack of the Clones. Would this be living in a state of denial, or what?
Link Removed
Deane

Jeff Pryor

Supporting Actor
Well, it is his property and I would've kicked them off, too. As for 2005, I have plenty of Star Wars model kits to keep me busy for the next 3 to 100 years, and I think the wait will be worth it.

PatrickM

Screenwriter
You know what, if we had as much power and money as he has you'd do whatever you wanted too. If you thought somebody was trying to stir the pot and then expects to have free access to your private property what would you do?

I might not agree with everything he does but if you got the power, use it.

Patrick

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
3 years till Episode 3........What to do?
Meet women
Leave the house
See Two Towers and Return of the King
See The Matrix sequels
Start designing new Jedi garb for the next midnight showing
Watch an assload of DVDs
Clean the house
Eat some food
Enjoy Ron-P's beer posts
Ride a bike
Play softball
Go to the gym
Go to bars
Play videogames
Read books
As you can see, there is a lot you can do in 3 years. :)
-Dean-

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Deane, how do you know that was the reason CNN was kicked off? The truth is that we don't know. As far as I know they could have been unhappy with how the crew behaved or whatever else went on behind the cameras.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks