3 Stooges Box Sets?

Discussion in 'DVD' started by DeathStar1, May 10, 2003.

1. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

I thought the familly of the stooges had heavy involvment in how the property is handled in the merchandising area, so I thought I'd ask writer Jeffery Scott(Grandson of Moe), about possible DVD Box sets.. I knew it was a long shot, but since he was in an online chat I was attending, figured it couldn't hurt.

he said there's nothing he's aware of, but he did give a big smiley after that comment. Wether he knows something is coming, or just knows that there is major intrest in it, I couldn't tell, however.

No real point to the note, but something interesting I thought I'd relay [​IMG].

2. Scott L

Scott L Producer

Why they like to keep things like this as BIG secrets I may never know. That is if there really is a boxset planned.

And just out of curiosity Neil, was Moe's grandson a big joker or a serious dude? [​IMG] He seems to have written many of my favorite cartoons of all time (IMDB link). The 3 Stooges are probably the people I'd want to meet in person the most.. I'm sure Jeffrey would be a great guy to be around also.

3. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

Heh, a bit of both actually [​IMG]

4. Charles Ms

Charles Ms Stunt Coordinator

I would love to be a Stooges-Fan. You have at least some serious rumours to talk about, and can dream of boxsets - whereas Marx Brother Fans, like me, don't hear anything, and don't even get the smallest hint.
    [​IMG] -> [​IMG]