What's new

3 Stooges Box Sets? (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
I thought the familly of the stooges had heavy involvment in how the property is handled in the merchandising area, so I thought I'd ask writer Jeffery Scott(Grandson of Moe), about possible DVD Box sets.. I knew it was a long shot, but since he was in an online chat I was attending, figured it couldn't hurt.

he said there's nothing he's aware of, but he did give a big smiley after that comment. Wether he knows something is coming, or just knows that there is major intrest in it, I couldn't tell, however.

No real point to the note, but something interesting I thought I'd relay :).

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Why they like to keep things like this as BIG secrets I may never know. That is if there really is a boxset planned.

And just out of curiosity Neil, was Moe's grandson a big joker or a serious dude? :) He seems to have written many of my favorite cartoons of all time (IMDB link). The 3 Stooges are probably the people I'd want to meet in person the most.. I'm sure Jeffrey would be a great guy to be around also.

Charles Ms

Stunt Coordinator
I would love to be a Stooges-Fan. You have at least some serious rumours to talk about, and can dream of boxsets - whereas Marx Brother Fans, like me, don't hear anything, and don't even get the smallest hint.
:frowning: -> :angry:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks