What's new

$3 OFF at FYE coupon (1 Viewer)

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
I just found this $3 off coupon for FYE off any "regularly priced CD, DVD, or video game"... not really a good deal for DVDs, but you could get a GameCube/XBOX/PS2 game for $46.99 :) Every little bit counts ;)

Matt Wooten

Second Unit
Thanks Rob.. im begining to see hanging out here is quite the smart idea!! wish i woulda been here for the great disney dvd job :frowning:

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Matt, one of my coworkers got 12 DVD's at the $9.99 price before they yanked that sale, and my wife's best friend got 13 DVD's at that price!
In all honesty, I think I saw the DVDTalk posting on the same subject before I noticed it here. I'd have to check the timestamps to see who was fustest, tho. :D
But NOONE over there that I've seen has mentioned Rob's FYE coupon. :emoji_thumbsup: Good job!

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I KNOW the coupon says $3 off "regularly priced" DVDs, etc...but I tried anyway to see if they would take the $3 off The Natural which is on sale at FYE right now for $14.99 (from their regular $19.99).
Nope! They're pretty sharp. The clerk told me that if he takes the $3 (coupon) off the regular price, the register would then just subtract only $2 more to take it down to the advertised sale price of $14.99.
Oh well. I gave it the ol' college try! :D
P.S. Got the DVD at the sale price anyway. I love baseball films! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks