$3 OFF at FYE coupon

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Rob Lutter, Sep 27, 2002.

1. Rob Lutter

Rob Lutter Producer

I just found this $3 off coupon for FYE off any "regularly priced CD, DVD, or video game"... not really a good deal for DVDs, but you could get a GameCube/XBOX/PS2 game for $46.99 [​IMG] Every little bit counts [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

Thanks, I have a friend who can use this tonight!

3. Matt Wooten

Matt Wooten Second Unit

Thanks Rob.. im begining to see hanging out here is quite the smart idea!! wish i woulda been here for the great disney dvd job [​IMG]

4. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

Matt, one of my coworkers got 12 DVD's at the $9.99 price before they yanked that sale, and my wife's best friend got 13 DVD's at that price!
    In all honesty, I think I saw the DVDTalk posting on the same subject before I noticed it here. I'd have to check the timestamps to see who was fustest, tho. [​IMG]
    But NOONE over there that I've seen has mentioned Rob's FYE coupon. [​IMG] Good job!

5. Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon Moderator

I KNOW the coupon says $3 off "regularly priced" DVDs, etc...but I tried anyway to see if they would take the $3 off The Natural which is on sale at FYE right now for $14.99 (from their regular $19.99).
    Nope! They're pretty sharp. The clerk told me that if he takes the $3 (coupon) off the regular price, the register would then just subtract only $2 more to take it down to the advertised sale price of $14.99.
    Oh well. I gave it the ol' college try! [​IMG]
    P.S. Got the DVD at the sale price anyway. I love baseball films! [​IMG]