What's new

$3 Off Alice in Wonderland Coupon (1 Viewer)

Greg S

Supporting Actor
Crap looks like its not working now.

If someone can host this I can email a scan of the coupon later tonight when I get home.

Sorry about that.

Greg

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
Disney sent this coupon to me this morning (I'm on their DVD mailing list). I'm going to try it at BB tonight.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Anyone had success with this coupon under the following circumstances?

1. Did Best Buy honor it?
2. Did someone try to pricematch at Best Buy (CC sells Alice for $17.99 and Fry's in So-Cal sells it for $16.99) and then get the coupon on top of that?

I'm going to try it in the next day or two but it would help to know it worked somewhere else first.

Thanks!

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
Carlo, I went by BB last night but they were sold out of AiW so I didn't get a chance to try it. I'll probably head to WalMart tonight.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
That's really odd Craig, my BB in L.A. was also sold out. Wonder what the deal is?

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
I'm guessing they underestimated the demand for this title. They didn't have any space for it in the new release or sale section at all. I had to go to the Disney section, and judging by the empty space where the Alice DVDs were it looks like they had no more than 12 or so discs on display.

I assume no one's had any trouble finding it at Wally World?

Rodon

Second Unit
Spybot S&D is flagging (and gladly blocking) this as Avenue A Inc. spyware.

Guess we know where the $3 return is coming from.

Jon Torres

Second Unit
I was able to use the coupon at Fry's Electronics where it was $16.99 bringing it down to $13.99. The newbie cashier had to call her supervisor who called his supervisor who approved it. Maybe 5-10 min wait, but saved me $3. Thanks.

Jon B NY

Stunt Coordinator
I'm shocked no one really caught this as blatant spywre as soon as it popped up. "You must click yes to print your coupon!" :angry:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks