What's new

3 Months Later... No One Can Fix My Denon 3200!!! (1 Viewer)

David A. Frattaroli

Stunt Coordinator
First, EMI Electronics, a Denon authorized repair center, did nothing (literally) for 4 weeks (and $25). Then, I pick it up and drive it personally to Denon in NJ. Two weeks and $95 later, they send it back to me saying it's fixed, and as soon as I turn it on, it's obvious that nothing has been corrected. I drive it back and 4 more weeks later, it's delivered to me and still doesn't work. Now I've got to get someone in Customer Service involved.

BTW, the problem is that no matter what source, CD, DVD in analog or digital, the center channel breaks up. So far, Denon has replaced the Center Channel Volume Control Chip and now the main DSP. Still nothing. I'm so pissed!!!!!!

Gil D

Supporting Actor
I'd demand to get my money back from Denon.

I still have my old Denon 3200 but haven't really used it much except as a backup when my Sony got zapped. Denon 3802 is a good replacement with tons more features. I'd cut my losses on the 3200 and just upgrade (if you haven't already) and push back on Denon for the repair of the 3200. I'm running the 3801 now and it's a nice piece.

Good luck.

David A. Frattaroli

Stunt Coordinator
I'd love to but I don't want to just go and buy a new receiver. I'd like Denon to fix this one or maybe work out a swap thing. I'm going to call them right now as their offices in NJ opened 15 minutes ago. This should be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks