What's new

3 month old HK AVR-635 for $400!!!! (1 Viewer)

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
This is a 3 month old Harman Kardon AVR-635 for $400 and FREE shipping. Works perfect.

This was purchased from Circuit City for $850 in November. The original receipt will come with the unit as will ALL original accessories and packaging. Will ship FedEx double boxed and fully insured.

This unit has two cosmetic flaws. I purchased this from another forum. During shipping the front drop down door was dented. Not badly, but enough so that it does not stay closed. It is not noticeable from 3 ft away. There is a very small crease near one of the buttons-it did cause the button to stick until I fixed it. These are small and do not effect the functioning. The rest of the unit is flawless. The cosmetics are not a huge deal but happen to bug me as I am that anal.

This has been running for testing for several days and performs perfect. Covered under Harman 2 year warranty with original receipt.

E-mail me for pics.

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
Also, this has the firmware upgrade. Keep in mind that it wont ship for about a week until i have a new receiver. Thanks

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
Andy,

I replied and I am not sure in regards to whether the 635 applies bass managment to multi-channel inputs. I will have to get back to you.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

brac

Agent
Well descrption says you bought from another forum, and now are selling it on this forum. Anyway I have yet to decide on a unit to buy. what do you and don't you like about it?
Thanks

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
I bought it to try the EZ/EQ as my room has terrible acoustics-alot of glass, hardwood floors, high ceiling peaks. Also, it is one of the few that eq's the sub. I have a new Klipsch reference series set of speakers that needs a new upgrade to the center. I am selling this to fund that upgrade. I figured I would rather upgrade the speakers and go back to the pio 1015.

This receiver looks new except for the two dings.

As for traveling, we don't live that far apart, you are more than welcome to demo the unit...

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
Hello,

This is up for sale again or trade again.

I had it sold awhile back. However, I had a long delay with getting another receiver so I ended up having to refund Sean's money. This receiver works great.

I would also trade for an amp. Let me know.

$400 shipped or trade for an amp...

I also have a 1 month old B-stock (cosmetic refurb but appears flawless) denon 2805 that i would sell for $450 shipped or trade for an amp as well.

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
Thanks everyone. I gave Sean first dibs as he was the orig purchaser and he bought it a second time. Thanks everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation233
Recent bookmarks