What's new

3 inch port tube Adire vs Parts Express (1 Viewer)

Bill**H

Stunt Coordinator
I'm building a Tempest, Adire alignment Design. I've read just about every thread on here about the Tempest and let me tell you there is a lot of them!

Are the Parts Express #268-350 3 inch port kit the same as the Adire FP-3? Do they use the same hole size? The price is 13.50 vs 19.00. I can save 9 bux and save on shipping if I get the Parts Express ports (going to order the Amp from them). The Tempest is on the way, had to get it from one of Adire's dealers as they were not going to be in stock until 4/22.

Thank You,

Bill

Scott Simonian

Screenwriter
Hello.

I have also built a Tempest Adire alignment. When I built it, I didnt know about the PE ports. I used the Adire ones. Later, I built a pair of vented 281s and used the ports from PE to save a few bucks.

Yep. They are the same thing. Go ahead and purchase the ports form PE. The center tube should be the same length.

Bhavesh

Stunt Coordinator
Yup. Same model made by the same company (Precision Sound IIRC). I think they're also used in SVS according to the pic on the SVS site.

perry web

Stunt Coordinator
yes, I saw the same thing when i was buying my port from
acoustic visions. I asked them what the difference was and they replied that they are the same. they sale the adire port. They include free shipping which makes the price the same so just buy it from whom every you are buying your other parts from.

you might want to verify that shipping is free directly from adire but it was from acoustic

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks