3 horse race - please help me choose

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by stewart borland, Feb 16, 2002.

1. stewart borland

stewart borland Stunt Coordinator

Funds are unable to keep up with all the great titles I read about here [​IMG]
    Could you help me decide between the following -
    Memento
    Jurassic 3
    AI
    I know there is no comparison between them, and feel free to see what else I have/like using the link below, but which would you guys rate the best film over all - taking everything into account??[​IMG]

2. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

Memento.

3. Dan Brecher

Dan Brecher Producer

Hey Stewart, there is a Memento Special Edition coming in the Spring on region1, so hold out unless you plump for the existing region 2 special edition release that is already on release in the UK.

Jurassic Park 3 is a decent DVD (in fact for video and sound it's excellent), and it is a pretty good movie as far as dino chasing people through forrest romps go. Better than Lost World in my opinion, but if you've seen the previous two I would not rush for JP3 in the hope of something new.

Right now, by far the most attractive choice disc wise of those three is A.I which I personaly think is a delight of a movie too. A.I is most certainly not a mainstream picture for all to love, a departure in many ways for Spielberg, yet it still retains his charm. I definately vote you get A.I if you're after something rather refreshing and visually stunning.

Dan

4. SteveGon

SteveGon Executive Producer

Yeah, go with A.I. It's the best of the three. [​IMG]