1. The HTF Tapatalk application has been discontinued. Please see the thread in the Forum Help & Feedback area for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

3 Doors Down DVD-A

Discussion in 'Music' started by John Garcia, Oct 28, 2004.

1. John Garcia

John Garcia Executive Producer

John
    I just returned my Away From the Sun SACD for the second time for a cracked hub, so I picked up the DVD-A instead this time. Does anyone know if the cracking also occurs on the DVD-A?

Also, I don't see the bonus track This Time listed. Can anyone who has this DVD-A tell me if this track is on there?

2. Harrison Shinn

Harrison Shinn Stunt Coordinator

Harrison Shinn
    John:

I've had my copy of the DVD-A for a good few months and do not see any cracks in the disc hub so things look good on that front. However, the DVD-A doesn't have the bonus track on it. The only bonus is the video for "The Road I'm On".

Cheers!
    Harry

3. John Garcia

John Garcia Executive Producer

John
    Doh. That's one of my favorite tracks on that album. Thanks. Haven't had a chance to check this disc out yet, what about the DVD-V portion? It doesn't say what is included. Hopefully it is some of the videos that were on the bonus CD on the redbook release.

4. Justin Lane

Justin Lane Cinematographer

No cracking for the DVD-A. It just affects the Hybrid SA-CD pressed by Crest, which is unfortunately the large majority of the Universal SA-CD.

J