What's new

3 Doors Down DVD-A (1 Viewer)

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I just returned my Away From the Sun SACD for the second time for a cracked hub, so I picked up the DVD-A instead this time. Does anyone know if the cracking also occurs on the DVD-A?

Also, I don't see the bonus track This Time listed. Can anyone who has this DVD-A tell me if this track is on there?

Harrison Shinn

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Harrison Shinn
John:

I've had my copy of the DVD-A for a good few months and do not see any cracks in the disc hub so things look good on that front. However, the DVD-A doesn't have the bonus track on it. The only bonus is the video for "The Road I'm On".

Cheers!
Harry

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Doh. That's one of my favorite tracks on that album. Thanks. Haven't had a chance to check this disc out yet, what about the DVD-V portion? It doesn't say what is included. Hopefully it is some of the videos that were on the bonus CD on the redbook release.

Justin Lane

Senior HTF Member

No cracking for the DVD-A. It just affects the Hybrid SA-CD pressed by Crest, which is unfortunately the large majority of the Universal SA-CD.

J

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks