What's new

3-D WITHOUT GLASSES (1 Viewer)

cinemiracle

Screenwriter
Real Name
Peter
Whatever happened to 3-D without glasses? It was supposed to be the next big thing about 5 years ago. I saw it demonstrated many years ago but the screen size was only half the size of a mobile.

captgoodguy

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Russell
Whatever happened to 3-D without glasses? It was supposed to be the next big thing about 5 years ago. I saw it demonstrated many years ago but the screen size was only half the size of a mobile.
I saw it displayed at the last HTF meet. I was in Vegas a couple of weekends ago and saw slot machines with this technology being used.

RolandL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Roland Lataille
I was at the same HTF meet. It looked terrible, no pop out, you had to sit in a sweet spot, and the screen was very thick. With no 3D TV's being produced this year it's a dead subject anyhow.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
I was at the same HTF meet. It looked terrible, no pop out, you had to sit in a sweet spot, and the screen was very thick. With no 3D TV's being produced this year it's a dead subject anyhow.
Sony is still making 3D sets.

Lord Dalek

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Henderson
If glasses-free 3D barely works on a Nintendo DS without giving you a major headache why should we expect anymore from a tv set that was going to work on the same principle?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks