What's new

24 Withdrawl Symptoms (1 Viewer)

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
Okay, it's been a week and I'm actually missing Kim's ridiculous running and getting into nonsensical trouble! Thinking of renting Young Guns to see Kiefer in some action again! Almost have the wife talked into buying Season 1 on DVD! It's summer and I'm in Reality TV Hell! How long until Season 3?

Bill Catherall

Screenwriter
My wife just about went into cardiac arrest this morning after thinking we missed 24 last night.

I got my fix by watching The Sum of All Fears over the weekend. ;)

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Well, at least we get Kiefers voice in those Miller MGD ads (at least I think it's him). :)

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Is he also doing those Verizon (I think it's Verizon) ads? If so, then that's kind of funny, him being the bad guy in Phone Booth and all.

DaveBB

Supporting Actor
WTBS had Renegades on last night. Cheesy late 80's flick with a young Keiffer and Lou Diamond Philips. (And Jami Gertz with big hair and shoulder pads.)

KerryK

Stunt Coordinator
Damn! I'm just suffering from general TV withdrawal. I want my Angelly goodness! Thank God for the Daily Show and Amazing Race.

James T

Screenwriter
November?!? Good lord that's a long time. And I thought I couldn't stand the wait until September

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
Well, at least we get Season 2 DVD's in September.

I have the clock-tick sound as my new email notification! :D

Jeff Adams

Screenwriter
Actually I am happy for the end. My gosh the last few episodes kind of sucked and made no sense. I will be getting my CTU fix with the first season on dvd. That first season was amazing! Hopefully Kim goes off to college for the third season. Or maybe a mental hospital.

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
The last few episodes of season 2 may not have been the greatest, but I'll take the worst of 24 over the best of reality crap any day! Who the hell actually thinks any of these people involved are in it for anything but the money?!! If you're that good looking, but need to be set up via TV show, you need serious help!

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Yes, there are too few reality-tv-bashing threads in this forum, please let's make this into one too. :D

Mike-M

Stunt Coordinator
To the person above, go and get season 1 on dvd. It's only $39.99 at Best Buy now.

Speaking of Sutherland, has anyone seen the Vanishing? Is that any good?

James T

Screenwriter
The Vanishing was good. But most people prefer te original(like most remakes). My favourite Kiefer movie was the Lost Boys. But I pretty much like any vampire movie.

John Co,

I've sent you a PM regarding the file.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
John, if you send me your WMA I'll convert it to MP3. I don't know what format it needs to be in otherwise.

Unfortunately I can't download ringtones into my phone

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
John and James, I sent you those files. I would appreciate getting any conversions back. I wanted to put it on my office phone, but I don't think there is any way possible. I would also like to put it on my cell phone, but I do not know if it is possible or not, it is a Motorola V60. If anyone knows how I can download a ring-tone into that phone, please let me know.

James T

Screenwriter
Unfortuneatley, v60G or v60T do not support downloads. The v60Gi/Ti will support downloads among other things. I'm not sure if they'll support dead ringers though.

As for landline phones, I rememebr someone telling me that the ring tone at CTU is a pre set ring tone for certain phones, but I can't remember which phone.

I'm actually waiting for my new phone to arrive, so until then, I can't send anything to my current phone(c333).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks