1. Visit this thread for your chance to win a selection of Lionsgate action films on UV!
    Dismiss Notice

'24' - Upcoming Spoilers

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jared_B, Mar 15, 2002.

1. Jared_B

Jared_B Supporting Actor

Just heard an interview with Kiefer Sutherland on a local radio station. He confirmed that there would be a second season - it is being written now. He also said Dennis Hopper and Lou Diamond Phillips would be appearing on the show.

As far as the end of this season, he said even he didn't know how the show would end. Even Jack could be killed off, for all he knew. He said they are currently working 5pm to 5am, so I assume their filming the last few night-time hours of the show.

2. Dan M~

Dan M~ Second Unit

3. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

I changed the thread title to alert member that spoilers are included in the thread. (Not everyone knows about either of the actors' appearances on the show yet).

4. Jared_B

Jared_B Supporting Actor

Um, no Dan - they are indeed working every day, from 5pm to 5am...hence my assumption that they are filming the evening episodes. I meant in real time, not "24 time". They are on the set from 5pm to 5am.

Thanks for the change Patrick - didn't think about the possible spoilers.

5. Dan M~

Dan M~ Second Unit

Sorry Jared... my bad. :b

Thanks for the info, I've turned into a "24" junkie!

6. MickeS

MickeS Producer

There was an interview with writer/creator/producer Joel Surnow on NPR a few weeks back, where he said that Dennis Hopper would be in the last 5 episodes, among other things.
    The full interview can be heard here (Real Audio): http://www.npr.org/ramfiles/atc/20020219.atc.18.ram
    /Mike