What's new

24 Season Two: Simply the best TV show I have ever seen! Buy these season sets NOW! (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
So....

For those watching Season Three on Fox....

How is it so far? Don't put any spoliers up
because most of us will be waiting to watch this
season on DVD.

Just want to know if it is better or worse than
the previous seasons.

Paul_Stachniak

Screenwriter
^Ron, honestly worse (tho, worse its too strong a word. Lacking is more like it). I don't want to admit it, but the show is really being to ware out my suspension of disbelief. There are some new elements I really like, and others I don't. But it's my opinion.

I also don't think their using the split screen stuff as much. They use to have 4 cameras on Jack walking through a door, now, nothing. I guess this is what happens when you change the creative team a bit, the feeling changes. This is just nit picking now... sorry.

Anyways, its lacking, but not to say its horrible. Its still quite enjoyable, and I look forward it, tho not as much as I wanted to get to the end of Season One.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
I never watched the show until recently when my friend loaned me his first season on DVD.
I was sucked in and actually watched the whole show in 2 weeks. I didnt watch anything else, lost sleep, said to myself I would only watch one a night and then ended up watching three.
I was and am addicted.
Great show. Love it. Now I have to go buy Season 2.

David S

Stunt Coordinator
"I was sucked in and actually watched the whole show in 2 weeks"

Here Here - cept Season 1 sucked me in and I watched it in approximately 48 hours!

My gut tells me season 3 is about to take off to everyones liking............:emoji_thumbsup:

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
*Bookmark*

Picked this up last night. A bit slower out of the gate so far. Thoughts, comparisons with season 2 without spoilers?

Mike Graham

Supporting Actor
The first half of S1 is some of the best work done by the show. Sadly, they run out of gas in the second half of the season, with the exception of the wonderfully done finale.

Ben LG

Stunt Coordinator
"I was sucked in and actually watched the whole show in 2 weeks"

Same here. I totally agree with you Ronald on your topic. I thought Season 1 moved a bit slow at times. Season 2 I thought was one of the best movies/tv shows I have ever seen! Kept me at the edge of my seat at all times. Regarding Season 3, I have seen quite a number of episodes already (before even seeing Season 1 and 2) and I would say it is just as intense. Lets just say I stopped watching it midway so I can recap (cause theres so much going on) and also finish it when the boxset comes out :D

Sean Patrick

Supporting Actor
am i the only one who thought that the picture quality of the season 1 dvd's was better than season 2?

it just seemed like a higher bitrate than the second box.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks