What's new

"24" Season Three Starts October 28... (MERGED THREAD) (1 Viewer)

MatthewLouwrens

Senior HTF Member
I'm spoiler tagging this, just for those who want to be absolutely clear of any information about season 3, but Matt, here is the overview you requested.
Bad guys have deadly virus that they plan to release in LA - could kill 1 million people in a week. Palmer is alive, no reference to having been in a coma. Palmer and Jack may still be suffering consequences of blister attack and being dead respectively. Kim works on computers at CTU.

Thomas H G

Screenwriter
Why did I read that!?!?!

Oh well, here's to forgetting it in a few months.

Sounds exciting as hell though!

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
> Why did I read that!?!?!

That spoiler will probably all be revealed the first 10 min of the season opener, so I wouldn't worry about it.

DaveBB

Supporting Actor
That spoiler will probably all be revealed the first 10 min of the season opener, so I wouldn't worry about it.
More likely we'll see everything from the spoiler 8 million times in the ads they'll run for "24" during the baseball playoffs.:rolleyes

Matt Goddard

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks, Tom and Matthew. That's a perfect teaser for me. It "teases" without telling the whole story. If only Fox would learn how to do that...

Actually, I believe I read somewhere on HTF that next season's teasers won't be spoilers.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks