What's new

24 Season 4 ongoing thread (Merged) (1 Viewer)

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
New York and D.C. were adequately protected by jets because they were the obvious targets. If Marwan had sent it to either of those cities, the likelihood of it detonating was slim to none. By sending it to another city with less protection (like Los Angeles), there was a better chance for it to detonate and cause maximum casualties.

MatS

Screenwriter

they never went any further with this plot line/character
we can assume he has a bad neck ache though

Paul McElligott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul McElligott

I'd like to see Behrooz come back next year as the main villian, bent on revenge against CTU and Jack for leaving him in Marwan's hands.

Jim DiJoseph

Second Unit
Sorry, guys, but that would be weak, IMHO. Behrooz is far too young and inexperienced to be the main villain. Even if he were to snap and transform into a raging bad guy hell-bent on revenge, he would lack the skills and the resources to carry it out.

I'm wondering whether China will buy Jack's death. Specifically, I don't think "China Jack" (the security director for the Chinese Embassy) would buy into his convenient demise.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Since the seasons are pretty much unrelated (in the sense that they never continue a story started in a previous season), I doubt that the next season will have anything to do with China. I'm sure, at some point, his demise will be brought up eventually but not by China.

I think Jack will be on his own with his new identity and get caught up in another new terrorist plot (I guess I couldn't be any more vague with my prediction than that:)

Jason Charlton

Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason Charlton
I think my wife had a great idea - now that Tony and Michelle are back together, they should find Behrooz and adopt him as their own. Imagine what a happy, well-adjusted kid he'd turn out to be with those two as his role-models... :D

-Jason

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
I've been on 24 overload, watching all four seasons on DVD in the course of a month. It is weird to watch any other show now and not think that it is happening in real time (or 24 real time ;))

This season was top notch and I don't care about any of the implosibilities. It is just fun to watch. Season 3 is my favorite so far. I found myself breathing heavy after a couple of those episodes. Season 2 was probably the worst. I hated, hated, hated the botoxed blonded daughter (not Jacks) that only had one expression, and some of the worst line deliveries of anyone on this show. Horrible actress and just brought that season to a crawl when she was on. Season 4 and Season 1 would be in the running for second favorite.

I read through this entire thread and I don't think I could watch the show week to week. So no Season 5 until the DVD comes out. Wish I could contribute to the thread in progress though. :frowning:

Love the series, and Jack is da man!

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Season 1 - Significantly better than the rest.
Season 2/Season 4 - Very enjoyable, but very implausible.
Season 3 - Significantly worse than the rest.

IMO, of course. Can't wait until Sunday!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks