What's new

24 season 3 preview (1 Viewer)

Travis_S

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Travis
Let's face it, Kim is going to be on the show no matter what (It is Fox after all.) At least with the new story, it puts Kim into the main plot line and spares us another season of having Kim be on some coincidence-filled journey designed solely to keep her on the show. I do think Elisha Cuthbert is really good when the writers give her good scenes to act.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Tony will be back
Definatley, He is the 2nd most popular character. I mean he got voted into "People" Magazine's most beautiful people. And he was virtually unknown before 24. He'll probably become a traitor eventually though

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
There are two reasons I can think of why Kim will never be dropped.
1. She is incrediably sexy and I want her to have my children.
She's the only reason to have a copy of the film Old School - though it only offers about 30 seconds of her.

Matt Goddard

Stunt Coordinator
I'm just blind. I don't know how I missed Tony in the preview. I watched it again last night and there he was. Thanks to Morgan and Jonny for pointing out his presence.

There was one thought I've had each time I've watched the preview - how uncomfortable and awkward Kiefer looks wearing that suit and tie. Is it just me or has anybody else noticed that? Maybe there's a plot reason for it that I'll understand later.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I think his heart problems are going to be prevalent in the new season. Perhaps the new stress is going to take it's toll on him through his heart problem?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steve Latshaw
Recent bookmarks