What's new

24: Season 2 - Hour 8 - 12/17/02 (1 Viewer)

Dan M~

Second Unit
But Nina is not "The" villian this season (as far as we know), she's a carry over from last season. She becomes the perfect nemesis that just gets away, only to return to face Jack again!

Actually, I think that at the end of this season, Nina thinks she is free to go, but Jack slaps the cuffs on her (after taking a very long pause with the gun at her head) and back to jail she goes...

OR Kim will "bounce" in at the last moment to save Jack's life by killing Nina just before Nina off's Jack to make an escape...

OR...

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
But Nina is not "The" villian this season (as far as we know), she's a carry over from last season. She becomes the perfect nemesis that just gets away, only to return to face Jack again!
Except nemeses that "just get away only to return" suck beyond words. They manage to make both hero and villain look pathetic.

LennyP

Supporting Actor
So, LennyP, you want to be a treachorous, terrorist-sympathising, psychopathic woman, eh? ;) :D Surely better to want to be Xander Berkeley...?
Well, yeah! Ever since I was little, I was rooting for the "bad guy" in every movie and series, and it's hard as I'm rarely satisfied.
George Mason is a weasel that just got his balls when he's about to die. I do like him now of course, right after Nina. Politically correct, looking after his own ass, advancing in his career, but now that he knows he'll die, his extreme tactics can only be matched by Jack Bauer.
Nina on the other hand is very cunning, yes, treachorous, and you gotta be really in control to decieve everyone for years, and she's not sympathising with crazy terrorists, she's just doing whatever is good for her and if a few million people get killed in the process, so what, as long as it's not her. Not psychopathic either, she didn't go around killing everyone at CTU for example, even though she could wipe out half the people before anyone could do anything, she just cleared her path, including one who happened to be Teri. As for her being a... her, well, I'm not cross dressing or wishing I was born a woman, but, in some other reality or life, I'd love to be in her place, or having a girlfriend or a wife with some of Nina's personality traits would sure be great too. I'm so tired of all the boring, blonde, carbon copy ditzy girls.
Ok, I'll now be the official bad person of the forums then. :b

Dan M~

Second Unit
Except nemeses that "just get away only to return" suck beyond words. They manage to make both hero and villain look pathetic.
I agree, and I hope "24" is better then that.

My money is on Nina buying the farm in the last episode, but by someones hand other then Jack's, robbing him of the satisfaction.

Dave_Brown

Supporting Actor
I'm starting to think that those behind this bomb in LA are the same ones who were financing Palmer's campain in season 1. I've been watching season 1 again lately and it is obvious the guys weren't happy when he made the news speech about his son and daughter and how certain people financing his campaign have been covering it up. So what better way to get back at him now then set something like this in motion?
That could tie together the NSA/CIA/Warner/terrorist plot pretty well.

Mike-M

Stunt Coordinator
Anyone happen to get TIME magazine? Supposedly there's an article in there where Sutherland is intereviewed and hints at not wanting to stick around the show much longer. I read online that he makes references to there being too many Die Hard movies made.

Just wondering if anyone can confirm this and if so can you paraphrase.

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
It played last Tuesday, I believe. Watched it to double check the sound effect before what happened at the end of the episode.
Anyone else having a healthy dose of 24 withdrawls yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks