What's new

24: Season 2 - Hour 24 - 5/20/03 Finale (1 Viewer)

Tom Rags

Supporting Actor
Has anyone seen Conan O'Brian the past two nights? He has had 3 episodes on of "60" to quell fans needs for 24 during the off-season.

"60" occurs in real time and each episode is 1 second between 1:38AM and 1:39 PM. It is about a rogue agent's attempts to stop an assisanation plot on the Canadian Prime Minister.

Here are the recaps of the first 3 episodes:

1:38:00 to 138:01 AM
Man on his cellphone yells "What?"

1:38:01 to 1:38:02 AM
Man on his cellphone says "We're talking about the Prime Min..."

1:38:02 to 1:38:03 AM
Man on his cellphone says "...ister of CANADA" as he agrily hangs up his cell phone.

Each episode starts with the ticking "60" and has a voice that comes in to say "The following takes place between..." At the end of the episode, it immediately comes up with "Directed by.." and the credits.

Absolutely CLASSIC! :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:
Try to catch it on Comedy Central Reruns next Monday. Perhaps next week the story will continue. I can only hope they can cram as much into 1 minute as 24 did into one day :)

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Sounds funny, maybe they can get that on the 2nd Season DVD set if NBC would allow it

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
I wish it was Keifer doing the spots though, that would be great. Who does it? conan?

Tom Rags

Supporting Actor
I wish it was Keifer doing the spots though, that would be great. Who does it? conan?
No, it's one of Conan's "guys" who play in the various skits on his show. I think its the same actor who played the "giants and jets fan" who would sit in the audience and do those long awkward cheers.

WillB, I would love to see it on the DVD set, that would be so cool (and it wouldn't take up too much room :) )

Andy Polo

Stunt Coordinator
I just bought the first season of 24 and in the first episode, Palmer is sitting in his hotlel and Patty, his lovely assisstant, hands him a phone and says it Marueen Kingsley from the network. Very interesting.

John Watson

Screenwriter
Two characters have the name Kingsley, but I don't think the reporter in Season 1 is related to the villain in Season 2.

Who has turned out to be just another minion anyway.

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
I just bought the first season of 24 and in the first episode, Palmer is sitting in his hotlel and Patty, his lovely assisstant, hands him a phone and says it Marueen Kingsley from the network. Very interesting.
I made mention of that when Peter Kingsley first made his appearance on the show. Everyone ignored me. :angry:

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks