What's new

24: Season 2 - Hour 22 - 5/6/03 (1 Viewer)

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
About the bubble bath: Kate just had the most traumatic day of her life, and she can't sleep, but she needs to unwind. So, bubblebath.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member

I agree. To me the excitement comes from the individual scenarios, not from the overall storyline. The main story is just there to set up these other events, so we have something to relate to.

Garrett Adams

Supporting Actor
I'm not sure but I think that Mrs. Palmer last appeared in the show prior to last weeks. So am I to believe that 90 to 130 minutes after her being in Washington Jack runs into her last night in Los Angeles. She must have been flying on "Air Imagination" our fastest airline.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
I don't remember her being in the show since before the bomb was disarmed, when Palmer told her to leave because he felt she was a security risk.

EDIT: checked the episode guide, the last time Sherry was mentioned was at 9:55 PM, when Palmer ordered her to leave.

Scooter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scooter
I'm not sure but I think that Mrs. Palmer last appeared in the show prior to last weeks. So am I to believe that 90 to 130 minutes after her being in Washington Jack runs into her last night in Los Angeles. She must have been flying on "Air Imagination" our fastest airline.
It was in the pacific northwest she and the President were in...where he was on a fishing trip with his son. So..the quick flight ain't outta the question.

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
I was delayed on this episode due to a business trip. I thought it was a great one.

Dennis Haysbert should get an Emmy. It would be nice to see him & Keifer competing together for it.

Jack talking Kim through shooting psychodad was excellent. I was very pleased with this development. I too was questioning why the officer would give her the OPTION of going in alone. Seems a bit implausible, but I just accepted it and enjoyed the drama.

Palmer is going to kick ass and take names after Jack saves him. I have a feeling that the VP isn't going to listen to Jack, and Jack will have to rescue palmer and get him on television to reveal all. This is clearly the main reason why the VP and Mike want Palmer held. Palmer going on TV would bring them down. This makes me wonder why Palmer didn't take a chance and call CNN after he called Jack.

Tony and Michelle are amazing. They are really setting Tony up to be capable of leading the show in the event Keifer exits. I think 3 excellent seasons are preferable to 3 excellent and 2 mediocre, but I think the concept could work even if Keifer walks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation199
Recent bookmarks