What's new

24: Season 2 - Hour 18 - 4/8/03 (1 Viewer)

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
There is not a huge overwhelming Arab population in Marietta. They were way off on that one.
I don't think that's what they said - I took it as Marietta having an area with a high Middle-Eastern/Muslim population, even if it's just a single neighborhood.

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
Thanks, Glenn. So they mention midnight and California first, then 4pm "local time" in Malaysia, making it pretty clear what the time zone was.

//Ken

I totally agree about the new promos that do not match the mood of the show. I feel that its "dumbing" down the show. Last week was Creed and this week Michele Branch. Nothing against either artist, but both were just way too mainstream sounding for 24, Linkin Park woulda been better. (course they are mainstream but they have that cool, dark layred sound....fits 24)

This one is sorta off topic, but I didnt catch most of the first season. Is it worth getting the DVD set? I am a pretty big fan so I am guessing...yes.

Mike-M

Stunt Coordinator
Jim,

Definitely pick up the first dvd set. It, in my opinion, is better than the second season and more personal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks