What's new

24: Season 2 - Hour 14 - 2/25/03 (1 Viewer)

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
I have a question of a more technical nature: does anyone else think that the dialogue is hard to hear in this show? It's murky and sort of disappears in the background in many scenes. This is the only show on TV where I normally use subtitles when I watch it.

Is it just for me it's like this?

LennyP

Supporting Actor
Sometimes I read in closed captions what I couldn't hear at all, like when Jack was driving in SUV up to the van which had the bomb, there were a lot of SWAT team interactions that weren't heard.
I think it depends on the surround system, the show is broadcast in surround sound and I never watch TV, only this and The Shield, everything else I record and then watch on DVD-Rs, so I didn't hook it up through the sound system and use TV speakers. Maybe you do too and that's why it sounds crappy.

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
Laura Harris convinced me that she was really in pain from the GSW to the arm, though. That squealing/wailing would be tough to listen to on a prolonged period of time.
I know I was waiting for the guys dragging her into the building to punch her in the mouth and say shut the f*ck up!

On Mason, yeah, he's in no shape to fly the plane.

Actually thought Kim was smart by turning off the TV and not letting on right away, waiting for a more opportune moment.

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
I was hoping Jack would really lay into Marie also, but she was going into shock so I assume once shock sets in that person is pretty useless. After Jack figured her out he had no time for fun and games torturing her. I wanted Kate to punch her though.

I hope the bomb gets some closer within the next 2 episodes.

MarcS

Stunt Coordinator
Did no one catch this minor gaff?

When the fake bomb was being worked on after being removed from the airplane, didn't Jack see that it had a timer? I know we could see it... But then later when questioning Marie, he knew she was lying because she talked about a timer on the real bomb... A little discontinuity--or did Jack never see the timer on the fake?

Oh well, a little bit more of Kim nipples will make me overlook it... :)

Does anyone have the "N" number of the airlplane, I'll look it up for fun to see who it's registered to...

MarcS

Stunt Coordinator
I guess I didn't catch her say that--but then, the real bomb doesn't have a timer...

Bill Eberhardt

Stunt Coordinator
Next week:

Let's see... Jack is flying a small plane... Kim is instructed to fire the gun into the air if she sees a cougar. 2 + 2 = Kim shoots her daddy's plane down!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks